Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is "insider" a suitable person to run the ask the club forum?

Is "insider" a suitable person to run the ask the club forum?

• Yes

Votes: 52 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I asked him a civil question and I get a shitty responce. I was trying to be constructive and helpfull as well. I asked him why in another thread as he had locked the one with the question and he deleated it.

Well

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
I asked him a civil question and I get a shitty responce. I was trying to be constructive and helpfull as well. I asked him why in another thread as he had locked the one with the question and he deleated it.

Well

That sort of behaviour makes him eminently suitable in my book:kiss:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The answers often have good dose of club spin, but what do we expect, he is not going to bite the hand that feeds him.

two things come to mind, if not insider who else and at least the club do get to hear what we say. When I complained via the Ask the club forum about a stewards behaviour that steward was moved, could be a coincidence though?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I think Guy Butters should take over the forum. I learned more in one thread than the four or so months the ask the club has been running. :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
looney said:

Well

The reason you get shitty responses is because you probablly asked a stupid or irrelevant question like so many other people.
It is not his job to answer pathetic questions like the one i saw a few days ago asking what Mcgee thought of Prince Charles getting married.

Lets all grow up and only ask suitable questions.If i was him i would delete more than a few questions.....
:angry: :angry:

Start a question-and-answer column yourself then, Looney, let's have some of that free market competition you bang on about and we'll see who the rational laws, or "hidden hand", of market demand and supply picks as winner.

You could call your Q&A column "Outsider", or better still, "Outcast".

Last edited:

tainan

Jul 5, 2003
I think you'll find Insider is the only person able to respond to any thread in the 'ask the club' forum to keep the threads short.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ilove bhai The question and answer are below, you can tell me if its a stupid question....................................

Unsold tickets?
Would it be possible to have a daily posting of the number,if any, of unsold tickets available?

I just haven't been bothered to go to home games at withdean because of this uncertainty and if the number was listed on a stickey thread at the top of this forum I and others may get our fungers out and buy one.

Can you reserve one by phone?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-02-2005 04:33 PM

Insider
Stuart Storer (He's electric...)

Want Falmer? Yes

Either tickets are available or not available. With all due respect, we have limited enough resources as it is, without having to update a thread on NSC every time we sell a ticket for a home game!

Sunderland has SOLD OUT
Millwall went on general sale yesterday
Wigan and Reading matches we are accepting applications

See TICKETS section on the club website for full information.

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk...,,10433,00.html

Currently you can reserve Millwall tickets by phone - these can either be posted to your address (if time permits) or left for collection at the ticket office or on the day at Withdean. Wigan and Reading you can apply by post.

Last edited by Insider on 11-02-2005 at 02:43 PM

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Would it be possible to have a daily posting of the number,if any, of unsold tickets available?

I just haven't been bothered to go to home games at withdean because of this uncertainty and if the number was listed on a stickey thread at the top of this forum I and others may get our fungers out and buy one.

Can you reserve one by phone?

Great Looney you knobjockey :rolleyes: - so you want an employee of the club to monitor ticket sales 24/7?

Do you not have telephones where you live?

:thud:

How many other footie message boards have a direct link to a club representative? None I suspect.

:shootself

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
"I just haven't been bothered to go to home games at withdean because of this uncertainty and if the number was listed on a stickey thread at the top of this forum I and others may get our fungers out and buy one.

Can you reserve one by phone?"

if you cant be bothered to get off your arse & either apply for a ticket or get one by phone when they go on general sale why should ther be a sticky to shake you out of your lethargy? And why should the insider be bothered to give you the answer you were obviously looking for. Twat

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No you knob I said that the number of tickets left can be posted once a day. How difficult is that? It was just an idea, so why the squealing hissing fit from insider.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Theres nothing wrong with that reply. Techy fellow aren't you?

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Perhaps it's because you're not one of the clique Looney, or maybe your post count isn't high enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here