Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Anyway back on track, who will the first signing be??

Deon Burton? Joe Mattock? Louis Saha?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect TB needs to be certain Gus is not going anywhere before he commits to letting him spend millions or hundreds of thousands?

Mattock would be safe signing though, even if we do end up with a new manager, so I'll go for him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I expect TB needs to be certain Gus is not going anywhere before he commits to letting him spend millions or hundreds of thousands?

I think that is probably right. Let's just hope that Gus sorts out his personal priorities asap. It would be annoying to think that we missed out on an important target whilst he debated whether he was staying or going - not that there is any firm indication that he has been offered a new job by anyone as yet. I'll never lose sight of the fact that the club is more important than any one individual - and Gus is certainly not irreplaceable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that even in Uruguay they have internet telephone and media so if any moves have been made towards him going somewhere else he would be aware of it and would have discussed the possibility with his family so I would expect a swift response from him and possibly some transfer activity.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I am sure that even in Uruguay they have internet telephone and media so if any moves have been made towards him going somewhere else he would be aware of it and would have discussed the possibility with his family so I would expect a swift response from him and possibly some transfer activity.

''even in Uruguay'' ..bit patronising

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
At least the ecomony in Uruguay is still growing - unlike in this overtaxed, heavily indebted country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here