Is Freddie Pissed? [merged threads]

Jul 20, 2003
Freddie almost interviewed on Radio 5

slurring all over the shop

marvellous sounds

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
They had a live interview with Chris Adams and Murray Goodwin on Radio 5 about 6 hours after they won the County Championship. Adams wouldn't let Goodwin say a word, he kept butting in and saying what a great guy he was. Great radio, but I guess it helped if you were a Sussex fan. Listening in the car I quite fancied a pint or several myself.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Just got back to the office after the parade and I can confirm that Freddy was as pissed as a fart. I was standing 10 yards from him when he boarded the bus at Mansion House and the bloke wasn't just a bit tipsy, by hammered.

When the coach set off, he was leaning over the front, head in his hands looking as pale as anything with a sweat on.

Marvellous scenes all round

Rusco

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Hiney said:
For God's sake keep him away from the (original) Ashes when they get to Lords!!!

And Geraint Jones for that matter :lolol:
Don't let Peiterson near them.........they'll end up all over the floor:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

How does Pieterson get p*****, I would have thought he would be constantly dropping his glass.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hiney said:
Just listening to Freddie being interviewed by David Gower

He's practically in a COMA
Freddie or Gower?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_40796034_flintoff200.jpg

"I ffffuu...I fff...yyyyu...I f***ing LOVE you's, you cu...you old c..c..cu" said a delighted Flintoff today.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just got back from the Square, Marvellous scenes, Crowd chanting youre pissed and you know you are at Flintoff.

Also hilarious when the Barmy Army guy hijacked the stage and led the chants of "Everywhere we go" shame they pulled the mike on him. Much better than that twat singing Italian Opera, WTF is that all about?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
As sports reporter on Radio 5 Live's breakfast show, Arlo White is no stranger to getting up early in the morning. So he was among the first to arrive at the England team hotel today, microphone at the ready, for a chat with an Ashes hero or two. Imagine his excitement, then, to spot none other than Freddie Flintoff wandering around the bar at 5.45am. And his disappointment on spotting the gin and tonic in front of the England star, suggesting the all-rounder might not be ready for a radio interview just yet. Nearly two hours later (7.35am) the London Evening Standard found the Lancastrian, still drinking, this time a vodka and cranberry. Asked if he had had anything to eat, he replied: "A cigar."

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
simon jones made me piss myself laughing.......

couldnt understand what he said and he just managed to slurrrr out the words....

"we done em, we have done em"

magic

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
According to Sky news - "One ECB insider revealed that Flintoff was seen leaving the bar at 7am this morning "speaking fluent Czech"."

:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
Claire Conner's just been interviewed on 5, they had a reception in the garden at No 10 and Freddie spent the time playing on a climbing frame

Agnew reports that they're all pissed out of their heads

good job they're not footballers, they'd be gang raping and crashing Bentleys by now

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
pevenseagull said:

good job they're not footballers, they'd be gang raping and crashing Bentleys by now

And even if they weren't, they'd be slated everywhere for being drunk...

Thank God the cricketers are allowed to enjoy themselves without it being blown up into a national scandal.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Sneaky George said:
As sports reporter on Radio 5 Live's breakfast show, Arlo White is no stranger to getting up early in the morning. So he was among the first to arrive at the England team hotel today, microphone at the ready, for a chat with an Ashes hero or two. Imagine his excitement, then, to spot none other than Freddie Flintoff wandering around the bar at 5.45am. And his disappointment on spotting the gin and tonic in front of the England star, suggesting the all-rounder might not be ready for a radio interview just yet. Nearly two hours later (7.35am) the London Evening Standard found the Lancastrian, still drinking, this time a vodka and cranberry. Asked if he had had anything to eat, he replied: "A cigar."

Fantastic :lolol: :lolol:

Headine in tonight's Evening Standard

"Freddie has G&T at dawn"

he wasn't looking at his best at Downing Street this morning.

Pietrrson looks like something out of Grange Hill

53605.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here