The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Seems so, Tank has been pissing himself laughing at him :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He said last night on Sky Sports News that he can be a bit of a "nuisance" after a few drinks...lets hope he does a Stuart McCall and slips drunkenly off the roof of a car, bottle in hand. That still remains my favourite ever drunken sporting moment.

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Flintoff

absoltely brilliant anyone been watching sky news it has the parade live, freddy looks pissed as a fart absolute top class, he all over the show, good on him i say, top tv aswell.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
evidentally there saying flintoff was still in the bar at 6.30 this morning:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/4240020.stm

1115: Jonathan Agnew, Radio Five Live
Freddie Flintoff is swaying and staggering as he comes onto the top deck of the England team bus. It's been a long night for him. There are people as far as the eye can see. To see the thousands of people line up - I don't know where they've come from - is amazing.

1112: Debbie Armstrong, England Is it me or does Flintoff still look completely drunk from last night?

1110: Matthew Bannister, Radio Five Live
Freddie Flintoff staggers off the step outside Mansion House. He shares a joke with the Lord Mayor on his way to the team bus. For a man still drinking gin and tonic at 0545, he looks in very good form indeed. Kevin Pietersen just keeps drinking.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
_40795402_flintoff200x245.jpg

Think this picture says it all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here