Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is FDM coming back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
for the next three games?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would assume so......I will check the boston site. Will be great to have him back.

Did anyone notice Dean Cox was down as a goalkeeper on the Hull programme. I was worried McGhee had lost the plot. His little box by his name was green!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:

Excellent, chance for him to prove himself.....again. Hope he can stay injury free this time :bowdown:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't understand why though, FDM is a legend. Defence always solid when he is in goal. Season started to go wrong last year when he got injured.

Hope he's back in asap.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Giraffe said:
Don't understand why though, FDM is a legend. Defence always solid when he is in goal. Season started to go wrong last year when he got injured.

Hope he's back in asap.

Exactly

We were in a comfortable position until FDM got injured and then we dropped like a stone:nono:

Can't wait to see the true No. 1 between the sticks on Boxing Day :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
227 BHA said:
Exactly

We were in a comfortable position until FDM got injured and then we dropped like a stone:nono:

Can't wait to see the true No. 1 between the sticks on Boxing Day :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Why? is Henderson coming back?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
BensGrandad said:
Is it just me or do other people believe that MM gives the impression that he doesnt rate FDM very highly.

Something to do with being injured for large parts of the last 3 season's? He seems to play when he's fit though, or am I just imagining this? It worked quite well when Roberts was here as the two of them seemed to time their injuries not to co-incide with each other too often :D

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
Why is Henderson coming back?

Because we need two recognised keepers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point is we have Chaigneau now as back up and if MM rates FDM why does he want to sign another goalkeeper. If Chaigneau is good enough as back up now then he will be in March/April and if one of those get injured we can make an emergency loan of a keeper.

This indicates to me that MM does not rate FDM very highly.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
BensGrandad said:
My point is we have Chaigneau now as back up and if MM rates FDM why does he want to sign another goalkeeper. If Chaigneau is good enough as back up now then he will be in March/April and if one of those get injured we can make an emergency loan of a keeper.

This indicates to me that MM does not rate FDM very highly.

Well Coppell was wrong about Virgo, so if you are right then maybe McGhee is wrong about FDM. Adams had his anti FDM moments, as did Coppell. I can only comment on what I see in front of me and I rate FDM as highly as any keeper we've had for decades.

But then I'm not a Championship manager :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here