Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Dickinson a mincer?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
or this man is definitely GAY.

Nothing wrong with that mind.

A few years ago we had a gay play for Brighton. He couldn't suffer the snide insults and innuendo and eventually a few year later I believe he killed himself.

Keep up the good work.:clap:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A few years ago we had a gay play for Brighton. He couldn't suffer the snide insults and innuendo and eventually a few year later I believe he killed himself.

Keep up the good work.:clap:

I think his brother and the media had the blood on their hands not homophobic fans.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think he looks like the love child of Beaker and Lionel Richie

lionel.jpg
+
Beaker.jpg
=
0,,10433~6512204,00.jpg

When you put it like that, the evidence is stacking up against me:lolol:

But no, I just have the gift of being able appreciate a beautiful man like Michel, Gary Barlow, Stuart Broad, Luke Wright, David Beckham etc etc without wanting a cock up my bum.

Not wanting a cock up my bum myself I can see what you mean when you talk about Broad, Wright and Beckham being good looking chaps, but not sure about Michel and Gary Barlow!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Michel is THE BODY though isn't he? I'm going to go to a friendly just to see him topless I think. He's got muscles on his muscles that boy, and seeing him up close really is a treat for even the most straight of us. Gary may not be conventionally beautiful, but his appeal (apart from being the inspiration behind the greatest band in the world) is that he's just a normal looking guy who, if we tried, any of us could probably look just like.

The other three are PRETTYBOYS, which is also fit, but in a very different way.

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here