Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Dicker shagging Russell's missus?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
we were a shambles in the first half in centre midfield. Navaro is ovrweight and 5 yards behind the game. Dicker came on at half time and we looked like a football team in the second half. Also why does virgo take free kicks? If the punters can see all this then what is wrong with the paid staff who cant?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
we were a shambles in the first half in centre midfield. Navaro is ovrweight and 5 yards behind the game. Dicker came on at half time and we looked like a football team in the second half. Also why does virgo take free kicks? If the punters can see all this then what is wrong with the paid staff who cant?

So why are people still supporting Slade & Co ?

1066gull

Same old saying. Contracts.

I'll sign for Brighton if I play 30 games a season....

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
We looked such a better team with Dicker in our side! Navarro, what a crock of shit.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Didn't think Crofts was THAT bad, would prefer to see Thornhill and Dicker in the middle of the park though, as I've heard really good things about him, from a Forest supporting mate, so would like to see him get a chance to shine

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Navarro is fat, slow and shit. Crofts is totally anonymous - seriously did he touch the ball more than a handful of times tonight? Useless wanker.

Dicker is THE class act of our midfield. It's almost embarrassing that the away support has to sing his name constantly for Russell to bring him on. As far as I can see, this is the ONLY issue that will get people turning against Slade, which makes him an idiot for not playing him.

You saved me typing that. Absolutely correct.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Whatever confidence I had in Slade has been completely obliterated by his stubborn refusal to see that Dicker is so, so, so much better than Crofts or Navarro.

Shocking ommision by Slade.

First half Navarro and Crofts were hopeless..........second half, on comes Dicker and all of a sudden we look a reasonable football team.

Many of Slades signings are, so far, looking very very poor.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What I don't get with this is that Dicker is not a new signing who Slade wants to slower drift into the team.

He is a player that came in last year and made a HUGE difference. He is obviously the best midfielder in the club by a long way. Just madness from Slade:US:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What I don't get with this is that Dicker is not a new signing who Slade wants to slower drift into the team.

He is a player that came in last year and made a HUGE difference. He is obviously the best midfielder in the club by a long way. Just madness from Slade:US:

Others disagree, but I don't think Dicker was signed by Slade. I,m sure he arrived just before Slade came to the club, and was a "done loan deal" by Dick Knight/Dean White at the time.

Seems Slade only wants his players, and overall, Dickinson apart, a very poor selection so far.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
IIRC Dicker was on loan last season and Slade bought him mid-season.

I would however like to add my voice to the Dicker in camp, I don't understand why Slade doesn't start with him!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
IIRC Dicker was on loan last season and Slade bought him mid-season.

I would however like to add my voice to the Dicker in camp, I don't understand why Slade doesn't start with him!

I know he was on loan last season, but even the Stockport supporters who posted on here, said it was a "done deal" that Dicker would sign at the end of the season........and that was before Slade arrived.

I remember most people on here were wondering why it took the club so long to announce his permanent signing at the end of the season.

Could it be that Slade for some bizarre reason , didn't want Dicker....?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How many of you watched dicker in pre-season? How many of you watch dicker in training?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
How many of you watched dicker in pre-season? How many of you watch dicker in training?

Maybe not, but the crux of the matter surely has to be how you perform as a footballer on the football pitch? Ledley King isn't the best of trainers so I hear!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And according to slade, who has seen him in pre-season, and in training, and v stockport for 15 mins, and last night for 45mins, he isn't yet up to his best standard, and not close enough to his best standard to change the team for.

There's so much on here and has been for a while about trusting slade; trusting him to save us from relegation, trusting him to buy the right players, trusting him to turn things around.

Why does this trust not extend to team selection?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
And according to slade, who has seen him in pre-season, and in training, and v stockport for 15 mins, and last night for 45mins, he isn't yet up to his best standard, and not close enough to his best standard to change the team for.

There's so much on here and has been for a while about trusting slade; trusting him to save us from relegation, trusting him to buy the right players, trusting him to turn things around.

Why does this trust not extend to team selection?

Because for the two times he has come on we have looked much better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here