Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Dicker shagging Russell's missus?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Possible line-up for tonight, according to club site.

Albion: (4-4-2) G Smith/Kuipers; El-Abd, Virgo, Tunnicliffe, Whing; Bennett, Navarro, Crofts, Cox; Dickinson, Forster. Subs: M Wright, Livermore, Dicker, J Smith, Hart, Thornhill, Cook, Davies.

Albion Kit: Red & black shirts, black shorts, red socks.

So, Dicker still not in the starting line-up. What is Slade's reasoning?

sashnash

Seagull in East London
Feb 26, 2009
Maybe Dicker IS Glenn Murrays missus, and that's why Russel has it in for him!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I think Russ has it in for Dicker after he introduced him to his wife

"Gary, may I introduce you to my wife, Mrs Slade"

" My darling, I would like to introduce you to one of my players"...

.....(pause)

"Gary.........Dick'er"

:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At an away match some seasons ago when the announcer said that David Lee was in the starting line up and not on the bench the chorus went up "David Lee , David Lee , have you been shagging Mark McGhee ?" :ohmy:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I give up, i keep defending Slade but when he keeps ignoring what is probably our best midfielder, he really makes it hard sometimes.
f*** it, Russell Slades BluenWhite army!
3 points tonight and we'll be saying maybe he was right.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Possible line-up for tonight, according to club site.

Albion: (4-4-2) G Smith/Kuipers; El-Abd, Virgo, Tunnicliffe, Whing; Bennett, Navarro, Crofts, Cox; Dickinson, Forster. Subs: M Wright, Livermore, Dicker, J Smith, Hart, Thornhill, Cook, Davies.

Albion Kit: Red & black shirts, black shorts, red socks.

So, Dicker still not in the starting line-up. What is Slade's reasoning?

Be it on his own bald head if Dicker is not in the line up and we lose!!:nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd rather have Dicker in the side than Slade at the club. After Dicker's terrific game against Stockport, and his super performances at the end of last season, it really makes me angry that he is apparently not starting tonight. Does Slade know what the f**k he is doing? I'm inclined to think not.

And El Abd starting? Jesus. It defies belief.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
is slade genuinely turning into a spastic? it seems blatantly obvious to everyone that crofts and navaro isnt working, yet he continues to ignore dicker who was one of the main reasons for keeping us up last season

mental

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Slade said after the stockport game that Dicker wasn't quite performing in the pre-season, and is only now getting back to form. Can anyone confirm/refute Slade's assessment of Dicker in the pre-season?

Slade gets to see Dicker in training and is more aware of his current form and fitness than we are on 15 minutes in a poor 9 man team.

Perhaps Dicker will get a significant amount of match time tonight, and give Slade more to think about.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dear Russell

Why isn't Dicker playing?

McKenzie.

p.s. I love you xxx

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
is slade genuinely turning into a spastic? it seems blatantly obvious to everyone that crofts and navaro isnt working, yet he continues to ignore dicker who was one of the main reasons for keeping us up last season

mental

Couldt agree more!!!! Oh well lets see what a Navarro Crofts partnership brings tonight......i hope we never see it again though if our midfield is poor tonight.........i got a feeling Bennett might have a good game and i really hope Dicker gets at least half hour.......although if he does were likely to be losing........COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!!!!!!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I want to give slade a chance - but this one really is a no brainer ? do not understand it in the slightest.:eek:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What is ther point in playing a partnership that has let in 11 in 2 games and has not performed. Ridiculous decision.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is Dicker shagging Russell's missus?

Well, he might as well, if that's the only way he can get RS to notice him..................

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Having listened to RS on phone in, it seems clear that he was not too enthusiastic about Dicker when asked. Just mentioned needing reserve games. If he does'nt start the next game then I will start questioning whether RS knows what he is doing.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I really don't understand Slade's thinking behind this one. We are better WITH Dicker in the side as opposed to WITHOUT him. Simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here