Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Crewe a must win game already ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well is it ?

I personally feel this fixture is of massive importance.
We really need to get up and running with our first victory as soon as possible.

Here's hoping anyway.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not so much a 'must win' so much as a 'should win'.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Marshy said:
Well is it ?

I personally feel this fixture is of massive importance.
We really need to get up and running with our first victory as soon as possible.

Here's hoping anyway.
If you don`t want the piss taking it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A point will do, as we need to take points off our probable rivals. A win would be great but right now I'd settle for solid display and a draw.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Didn't everyone say that the last time we played at them at Withdean? End result = 3-1 dicking. Crewe always do well against us and they've got 4 points already. This one aint going to be easy viewing.

Last edited:

No, more concern about the performance than the result at this early stage.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Re: Re: Is Crewe a must win game already ?

Croydonbloke said:
If you don`t want the piss taking it is.

Not going to change your sig? Normal business indeed.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
No, more concern about the performance than the result at this early stage.

Why? Are the Football League awarding less points for wins in August this season?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We needs to take points off the teams around us. The fact that Crewe took a point off Norwich and are already on 4 points means that a draw on Saturday would be a disappointing result.

This is our easiest match, on paper. It's as near to a must win game as you can get in August.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The mighty Brighton and Hove Albion, unbeaten in the League at home by the scum from Croydon for 42 years and counting......

Icy Gull

Take away 17 years you were not even on the same planet as Palace so that brings it down to 25 years and I am sure there are a few more years to deduct of that total. So don`t make it sound better than it actually is.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck said:
Noooooo, do you see what you have done there? Now wait for the put down, patronising remark and general better than the rest of us attitude.

Well done....

Oh do shut up.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Why? Are the Football League awarding less points for wins in August this season?

No, for the entirely logical reason that most teams are finding their feet and best formations/selections. Teams like us particularly so who have some new players to integrate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
The mighty Brighton and Hove Albion, unbeaten in the League at home by the scum from Croydon for 42 years and counting......

Icy Gull

Take away 17 years you were not even on the same planet as Palace so that brings it down to 25 years and I am sure there are a few more years to deduct of that total. So don`t make it sound better than it actually is.

Read it how you like it's a FACT :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here