Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Covid and lockdown saving GP's job

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is Covid and lockdown saving GP's job? In a word, no.

It depends if Tony Bloom thinks the relegation zone is a dangerous place to be. We are two points off the relegation places with Fulham having two games in hand.
Seeing as Fulham managed a point against Spurs, we cannot rely on them losing those two games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't necessarily agree.

I hate to say it but the Amex could be really toxic when things weren't going our way, horrible atmosphere at times. So I suspect our home results might even be worse with fans. On the other side though, our away fans are absolutely brilliant 99% of the time, so perhaps away results would be better and it would even itself out.

When we shipped 5 to a Bournmouth who had lost 9 in a row, yes. When we played the U formation (up the side and back, round the back, up the other side and back) every sodding game, yes.

We never play like that, now.

The bedwetters have very short memories. Can't be arse to read on - yet another Potterout shitfest. Some people need to go away and 'support' Manchester United. FFS.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When we shipped 5 to a Bournmouth who had lost 9 in a row, yes. When we played the U formation (up the side and back, round the back, up the other side and back) every sodding game, yes.

The bedwetters have very short memories. Can't be arse to read on - yet another Potterout shitfest. Some people need to go away and 'support' Manchester United. FFS.

I thought better of you than that. It seems I was wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't necessarily agree.

I hate to say it but the Amex could be really toxic when things weren't going our way, horrible atmosphere at times. So I suspect our home results might even be worse with fans. On the other side though, our away fans are absolutely brilliant 99% of the time, so perhaps away results would be better and it would even itself out.

Don’t agree with toxic......Millwall under SH for sure.......maybe Bournemouth 0/5 ..scratch my head a bit and might come up with two more...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Exactly, well said.. in FIFA you nick a draw or a win at City well done. Some here should go and support Spurs or something.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe so, but Harry likes to tell us how much he is able to ignore stuff like this, let alone resorting to using the childish 'bedwetters'.

I used 'betwetters' deliberately because it infuriates the relentless negative moaners.

I'm sorry if you've joined the Potterout club, but I would never class you in with the likes of several I've had to put on ignore.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I used 'betwetters' deliberately because it infuriates the relentless negative moaners.

I'm sorry if you've joined the Potterout club, but I would never class you in with the likes of several I've had to put on ignore.

Football is a results based business and he isn't getting the results. I don't have any faith in him to turn it around, although I still hope he can.
:albion2:

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Paging @Dr No

No. TB believes in GP, even if you don’t, that’s all you need to know. Thanks.

Dangerous line of reasoning. Whilst I absolutely and whole-heartedly believe TB has the best interests of the club at its heart, the idea that we should just trust him beyond any need for questioning, is dangerous given our history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here