Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Bridge fast becoming the new Jason Dodd?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another ex Stains full back who arrived on a good contract when we had no money at the Withdean - played no part in the season after injury (??) but still picked up his money. Gus if you think now he's going to be problem ship him out and get in a good & fit team player!!!

Starts tonight. Well done.

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012
See my 3rd post has split opinion - having followed Brighton through thick and thin I hope Bridge turns out to be good. But IMO the signs at the moment aren't great. And for those of us who were there when Dodds was signed, club captain, big slice of our budget it proved a waste. Bridge having most England caps btw has no link with the post and is a totally different issue!
I guess the point I was making is if you realise a situation isn't going to work out should you act sooner rather than later. Let's hope I'm proved wrong and Bridge turns out to be player of the year....... A bit like Guy Butters did - he proved every one wrong when he came back from loan! And to be fair to Bridge he had or has a bit more class than GB, it's up to him to prove it......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
See my 3rd post has split opinion - having followed Brighton through thick and thin I hope Bridge turns out to be good. But IMO the signs at the moment aren't great. And for those of us who were there when Dodds was signed, club captain, big slice of our budget it proved a waste. Bridge having most England caps btw has no link with the post and is a totally different issue!
I guess the point I was making is if you realise a situation isn't going to work out should you act sooner rather than later. Let's hope I'm proved wrong and Bridge turns out to be player of the year....... A bit like Guy Butters did - he proved every one wrong when he came back from loan! And to be fair to Bridge he had or has a bit more class than GB, it's up to him to prove it......

Way way way too early to judge. Need to give until at least 2/3 months into the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
About time Terry and Mutts chipped in with a CMS is shit comment........

Neither of us has ever said McSmudger from Scotland is shit, but we do agree on the fact that last season he did not fit in to the team that Gus has created

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here