Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Brentford off?? NO - as of 2.36pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don’t see any difference between this and Tmmy’s thread. TBH OP has gotten off lightly considering lack of confirming evidence.

In Tim.my's case nobody wanted it to be true!

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
After this round of fixtures (assuming no more cancellations) Burnley will have FOUR games in hand over Newcastle - quite amazing given they aren’t even at the half-way stage yet. Will be interesting to see when they will be rearranged, and also whether Burnley get any more cancellations.

Jul 20, 2003
After this round of fixtures (assuming no more cancellations) Burnley will have FOUR games in hand over Newcastle - quite amazing given they aren’t even at the half-way stage yet. Will be interesting to see when they will be rearranged, and also whether Burnley get any more cancellations.

....and fixtures fulfilled by death squad F.C. before they can sign their mercenaries. :cheers:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Corals are still taking bets on the match - so it must be on! For some strange reason they have us as odds on to win.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just a thought. What is the very latest this game can be postponed? Presume beer, food, stewards, coaches & drivers and 100's of workers have a cut off time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just a thought. What is the very latest this game can be postponed? Presume beer, food, stewards, coaches & drivers and 100's of workers have a cut off time.

Depends who calls it off. If we do, our problem.
If Brentford do - their problem.

Spurs covered costs of catering when they called our game off

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Stadium opens 6pm, bars 5.30pm, ref could call it off at 8pm, PL game called off 2 hours before ko recently. Anything is possible.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Just managed to book parking at Bridge car park. I did pay the 90p extra cancellation insurance jic !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Depends who calls it off. If we do, our problem.
If Brentford do - their problem.

Spurs covered costs of catering when they called our game off

Didn’t they donate the food the squad/staff would have eaten to Whitehawk foodbank too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here