Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is Borient pay on the gate?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be POTG , Orient won't miss out on taking a few more ££££ through the turnstiles tomorrow evening.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Spoke to ticket office this afternoon, they have sold 1300 tickets and will be announced lunch time tomorrow if it's pay on the gate, but he did say it probably will be.

I'm surprised we have only sold 1300 when we took 2500 to B'Muff and could have sold more. Maybe all these big turnout away games are catching up with our bank balances.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So pay on the gate (never ventured to POTG before)... will they require some sort of BHA identity or just let us roll through?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like there could be a massive crowd tomorrow night in the home ends as ticketing arrangements for the cup game against Arsenal specify a ticket stub from this game along with another stub from the match with Swindon are needed to be in with a chance of a ticket after the Orient STH's have been sorted out.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So pay on the gate (never ventured to POTG before)... will they require some sort of BHA identity or just let us roll through?

I suggest you venture out today and get BHA tattooed in big letters on your forehead, they'll be no mistaking you then!! They'll probably even let you in for free!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm surprised we have only sold 1300 when we took 2500 to B'Muff and could have sold more. Maybe all these big turnout away games are catching up with our bank balances.

Four away games in two weeks is a bit steep, I reckon about 2,000-2,500 tonight, and probably in excess of 1,000 on saturday which is not too bad when added to the B'muff and Watford turnouts. I've almost forgotten what Withers looks like these days.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I suggest you venture out today and get BHA tattooed in big letters on your forehead, they'll be no mistaking you then!! They'll probably even let you in for free!

Will you be there? I'm sure the knuckle dragging will give you away :wink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Confirmed POTG according to some woman in Orient ticket office, not that women know much about football, I can say that, right?

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
cant find nothing on the website unless i'm STOOPID!

ta muchly :thumbsup:

Just got an email from Lindsey Martin in Orient ticket office saying thay will be doing POTG for Albion supporters tonight
If anyone wants confirmation just email Orient ticket office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here