Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Billy Paynter the worst footballer of all time.....

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
BP can at least control and lay a ball off. Sadly never looks like scoring though.

Oct 2, 2008
Many of us on here have posted stuff on here that on reflection we regret. Bad timing but top marks to you for posting again to apologise. Happy Christmas to you.

As other posters have rightly pointed out, this is a wanky and mean-spirited thread to start. Especially on Christmas Day.

I had got in from the pub and was pissed as a fart, and thought I was big and clever. What should have been a text to a mate, was something I felt the need to share with everyone on NSC. I'm not a nasty person, just a bellend when drunk.

Apologies..... and if a mod was to choose to move this to the Knobheads section (or whatever its called) perhaps that would be best.

Merry Christmas everyone (including Billy) xxxxxxx

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Dont worry. According to the Yorkshire Post, Gus still likes the look of him and blames our midfield for his lack of form.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:albion2::drama:
Not defending Paynter for one moment, but remember what we all thought of Guy Butters when he first arrived. Didn't some wag put him on E-bay for 1p?
The "Guy" then went on to become an Albion legend !

Have a great Boxing Day everyone - see you at the Madjeski!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He has been disappointing but we have not been creating chances. You clearly are either very young or have a selective memory. McCammon, Turienzo, Lehman and quite a few other strikers were no better.

And they were no better in a much poorer league!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive not witnessed him playing this season, but..some players dont do it at some clubs...some do...he will probably go back to Leeds or another loan club, and start banging them in again... probably with a hat-trick against us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dont worry. According to the Yorkshire Post, Gus still likes the look of him and blames our midfield for his lack of form.

Reading between the lines YEP think Gus might wade in with a bid to take him away from Elland Road. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here