Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
RoyalAli said:
Actually a supporter actively supports thier team, by going to games, buying merchandise, doing stuff to help the club when the going gets tough.
A fan just wishes them well, and has no real bearing on the status of the club.

sorry that i can't help hand out leaflets saturday i am working,still should be a good game and a little nearer than earlyer in the season.
coppell has never beaten palace since he left

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
Berks, you haven't ticked me off at all. I just don't understand why you feel the need to laugh at and take the mickey out people who are willing to put themselves out (which is how you started out)

You say I don't like people who don't hand out leaflets. I haven't ever said that at all. There are several close friends who go to the Albion with me who are unable to get to away matches and as far as I am aware haven't handed out a single leaflet.
So how can you judge who I like and who I don't?

I don't get a buzz out of any position. What position am I supposed to have?

I don't get any of the 'normal clan' to back me either. If anyone wants to post something which agrees with me then they can do so. I don't have any control over who posts what.

:D
You can't realise that i was stating his saftey at palarse etc mmmmmmm dear o dear.
Im stating that because people don't make the effort like a few on here you seem to think thats not good enough as is the fact that a lot of fans can't go as much as they used to due to many reasons,but the fact it isn't the football or leaflets its my humor which you and many find disturbing mmmm.

Yes you don't ask people to join in etc as its just bloody natural they will just like that idiot ali and his stupid comments etc.
Having some reading fan giving it the big-un how he is doing his bit and im not.:lolol:

I admit everything i feel and i will never hand out leaflets full stop although protests yes,so its always a tale of diffrent storys and opions etc.

The fact that im not a fan because i have gone to 2 games and the other years and shiteloads of money spent means nothing anymore,so in my eyes its time people realised that everyone is diffrent and do things diffrently etc bla bla.

I have exsplained why i come on here and its not for serious football talk etc.:drink: as i do that with my mates.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RoyalAli said:
Actually a supporter actively supports thier team, by going to games, buying merchandise, doing stuff to help the club when the going gets tough.
A fan just wishes them well, and has no real bearing on the status of the club.
So what if they buy a shirt and don't go to games?:smokin:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
berkshire seagull said:
You can't realise that i was stating his saftey at palarse etc mmmmmmm dear o dear.
Im stating that because people don't make the effort like a few on here you seem to think thats not good enough as is the fact that a lot of fans can't go as much as they used to due to many reasons,but the fact it isn't the football or leaflets its my humor which you and many find disturbing mmmm.

Yes you don't ask people to join in etc as its just bloody natural they will just like that idiot ali and his stupid comments etc.
Having some reading fan giving it the big-un how he is doing his bit and im not.:lolol:

I admit everything i feel and i will never hand out leaflets full stop although protests yes,so its always a tale of diffrent storys and opions etc.

The fact that im not a fan because i have gone to 2 games and the other years and shiteloads of money spent means nothing anymore,so in my eyes its time people realised that everyone is diffrent and do things diffrently etc bla bla.

I have exsplained why i come on here and its not for serious football talk etc.:drink: as i do that with my mates.:drink:

berkshire you need a new avatar,
whys every one on your case your post are brighton through and through?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RoyalAli said:
Why would I have any problems with Safety?
I've been to Molineux, The Hawthorns, Oxford (big local derby), all without a hint of trouble.
Why would I get it at Palace?
Errrr maybe you are looking to help out palarse's rivals etc.

Lets just say you went to aldershot and handed out leaflets to save reading you think you wouldn't get abuse?.???

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
berkshire seagull said:
Agreed but the thick bit is a bit over the top although im not an office bumkin like most on here.

To call someone thick is something,but not knowing em bar a chat site is something else.
What makes someone thick?
Are you going by my posts or personality?:p

Fair enough, I was probably out of order in saying that. However, and I'm not being pedantic about grammar here, I genuinely can't make head nor tail of many of your posts. I don't know where one sentence ends and another begins. They just confuse me, that is why I called you thick.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
brighton rock said:
berkshire you need a new avatar,
whys every one on your case your post are brighton through and through?
Because i like to have a good windup and on here there is to many wet blankets and serious people.:D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This sort of personal stuff drags NSC down. If it has to be discussed at all - please use the PM system.

Cheers.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
RoyalAli said:
Why would I have any problems with Safety?
I've been to Molineux, The Hawthorns, Oxford (big local derby), all without a hint of trouble.
Why would I get it at Palace?

you should be fine but there were a few fights after the gills game just dont be stupid.

Palace_v_Gillingham_045.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here