Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I work for southern water in Falmer in their labs preparing the water (sometimes beer) samples for metals analysis (sounds even more dull when I type it out!!). It is alright and the people are decent enough so can't complain. It is only temporary though as am resuming university (Loughborough) in September after changing course just before Christmas (they wouldn't let me start new course till September as they are oversubscribed).
Like you, not really sure what I want to do but I figure if I get a degree I will have more opportunitys and I will have a good time while I am at it!!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
It all sounds nice but im an english man with pride and your welsh.

I was certainly born in Wales, just a stone's throw from Ninian Park as it happens, but then my natural father was English, my natural mother was half English half Indian, my adopted father is half Polish half Russian and my adopted mother is half Welsh, quarter English and a quarter German.

So what does that make me? You work it out.......

:p :lolol: :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I was certainly born in Wales, just a stone's throw from Ninian Park as it happens, but then my natural father was English, my natural mother was half English half Indian, my adopted father is half Polish half Russian and my adopted mother is half Welsh, quarter English and a quarter German.

That's okay BB, just as long as it doen't make you feel sheepish.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
I work for southern water in Falmer in their labs preparing the water (sometimes beer) samples for metals analysis (sounds even more dull when I type it out!!). It is alright and the people are decent enough so can't complain. It is only temporary though as am resuming university (Loughborough) in September after changing course just before Christmas (they wouldn't let me start new course till September as they are oversubscribed).
Like you, not really sure what I want to do but I figure if I get a degree I will have more opportunitys and I will have a good time while I am at it!!
Sounds like an interesting job and the company can't be bad can it.
Know point in looking back and wishing you had done this and that as there is always ways of getting into diffrent things etc.

Thing is i hate office work or any job that is not physical as must be active etc.
You have plenty more ups and downs to come,but thats all part of the fun and as long as you are happy and enjoy life thats what matters.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading

That makes you a confused human being:lolol: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
sams dad said:
I bet the Bluebird wasn't Laughing on Saturday.

No shame in losing to West Ham. Although we should have been stuffed. Mind you, it could be worse, we could've been drawing at Stockport.....

And I was laughing on Saturday as it happens. I had £100 on Plymouth to win at Blackpool at 5/4. Get in there!

Excellent interview with Bobby Z in our local rag tonight. He talks about how he hated his time at Spurs and how he wishes he'd taken his time about joining a Premiership club.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just changing the subject it looks like im not a fan as 14 people say that.
How can these people say im not a fan when i have supported for 15-16 years and have a tattoo is beyond belief considering im having an off season with just 2 games.???

Lush

Mods' Pet

Excellent interview with Bobby Z in our local rag tonight. He talks about how he hated his time at Spurs and how he wishes he'd TAKEN HIS TIME about joining a Premiership club.

WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Although only Spurs would have paid that kind of dosh for him, so I guessed it worked out best for us.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RoyalAli said:
So a tattoo makes you a fan?
You're slagging off people who're trying to help your club stay in existence.
Hardly good support is it?
Maybe you are just a fan, but not a supporter?
You say im slagging you off:lolol: if you get a pasting don't come running saying you should have listened.
A tattoo means its for life and thats what it is life!

I support my way and thats that,so how about you go and tell the other 20-30,000 who have done nothing like hand out leaflets.

How many people have handed out leaflets 50-60 and how many fans to we have.

You have know right to judge me anyway as you support reading,so run along now and find the missing tens of thousands like me,but you can be sure i have done more than them.:drink:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Berkshire,it's not the number of games you go to that makes you a fan or not,it's your attitude towards the team and it's supporters.All your postings seem to be so negative,ridiculing Albion fans and people from other clubs who are busting a gut to help publicise our situation.
You then get offended when people have a go at you.It's as if your opinions are the only ones that matter.If you can't stand the heat............

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RoyalAli said:
So who are these other 20-30,000 fans?
Are they your imaginary ones who applied to games last year?

If they don't want to do anything I couldn't give a flying shit, but to have a dig at the people who are is a bit low.
You just don't get it do ya as i was thinking of your safety and nothing else and yes you made the choice so fair play to ya.

Thats it they are out there these fans and its only the few that do things.???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
berkshire seagull said:
Just changing the subject it looks like im not a fan as 14 people say that.
How can these people say im not a fan when i have supported for 15-16 years and have a tattoo is beyond belief considering im having an off season with just 2 games.???

Hey, I've got a Seagull tattoo as well, does that make me a fan ?

God sakes guys,lighten up. It's most likely that I won't be here for the start of next season. It'll be a long time before I see another Albion game. Does that mean I'm no longer a supporter ?

I'd be pretty annoyed after the length of time I've been following this club (35 years) in that case.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
sams dad said:
Berkshire,it's not the number of games you go to that makes you a fan or not,it's your attitude towards the team and it's supporters.All your postings seem to be so negative,ridiculing Albion fans and people from other clubs who are busting a gut to help publicise our situation.
You then get offended when people have a go at you.It's as if your opinions are the only ones that matter.If you can't stand the heat............
I can stand the heat trust me:smokin:

Not digging the effort some have made,but doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same does it.

Come on how many on here have and haven't handed out leaflets?
You will find most haven't:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bhaexpress said:
Hey, I've got a Seagull tattoo as well, does that make me a fan ?

God sakes guys,lighten up. It's most likely that I won't be here for the start of next season. It'll be a long time before I see another Albion game. Does that mean I'm no longer a supporter ?

I'd be pretty annoyed after the length of time I've been following this club (35 years) in that case.
There seems to be confusion on a fan or a supporter,but both are the same regardless.
A tattoo doesn't mean you are a better fan than anyone else nor does handing out leaflets etc.:drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Didn't say it was, I was being ironic. Actually I was standing up for you but never mind.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Face it you don't like people who don't hand leaflets out etc for the club.
I have my ways of helping the club i.e letters etc and to be bloody honest im sick of writing f***ing letters all the time and paying large amounts to go to a match etc,well thats how i feel and tough shit in my book as life is more important than football full stop.

You see you say its not a competetion i.e opions and all that shit,but the fact is you get a buzz out of your position as the number 1 fan as thats how i see a lot of you and you think you are better than everyone else,but you won't admit that will ya.

Many of times i make my opion on here and ifs its diffrent to yours you get the normal clan trying to back this person down and thats it you all met your match in me and thats why i piss you off.:drink: :drink:

Berks, you haven't ticked me off at all. I just don't understand why you feel the need to laugh at and take the mickey out people who are willing to put themselves out (which is how you started out)

You say I don't like people who don't hand out leaflets. I haven't ever said that at all. There are several close friends who go to the Albion with me who are unable to get to away matches and as far as I am aware haven't handed out a single leaflet.
So how can you judge who I like and who I don't?

I don't get a buzz out of any position. What position am I supposed to have?

I don't get any of the 'normal clan' to back me either. If anyone wants to post something which agrees with me then they can do so. I don't have any control over who posts what.

:D

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
your teams in your blood whether you go to home games or not!the only time i get a little pissed off is like when i'm at work and the two arsenal fans are giving the large and thay have never watched their team live they are both in their 30's and london is only 50 odd miles away so they should make the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here