Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
I have absolutely no wish to compete with you.

Compete with you for what?

You don't back down on your opinion because you don't have a single ounce of common sense to see what is going on.

All it is, is a big wind up to you when others are slogging their guts out to try and achieve something.
Face it you don't like people who don't hand leaflets out etc for the club.
I have my ways of helping the club i.e letters etc and to be bloody honest im sick of writing f***ing letters all the time and paying large amounts to go to a match etc,well thats how i feel and tough shit in my book as life is more important than football full stop.

You see you say its not a competetion i.e opions and all that shit,but the fact is you get a buzz out of your position as the number 1 fan as thats how i see a lot of you and you think you are better than everyone else,but you won't admit that will ya.

Many of times i make my opion on here and ifs its diffrent to yours you get the normal clan trying to back this person down and thats it you all met your match in me and thats why i piss you off.:drink: :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hadn't voted up to that thread but easy to make up mind now.

You are going the way of Dwayne - rude and potentially very personal as well.

Oh and not forgetting amazing arrogance.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
RoyalAli said:
Berk, WTF is an opion. you've used this word so many times, and I don't have a clue about what it means.
would you like to enlighten us?
My opion was that you are mad to hand leaflets out to palarse fans etc.:smokin:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Beach Hut said:

What are you on about? If you think any of the above is "personal" then you have lived a very sheltered life! To his credit, he rarely says anything that could be classed as anything worse than light ribbing - unless you have an incredibly thin skin. And given the amount of stick he gets it's to his credit that he tends to rise above personal vendettas.

On the downside he is very arrogant, as thick as a whale omelette and has an almost criminal over-reliance on shite smileys.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:

Oh and not forgetting amazing arrogance.
Its not personal from my point of view its more like i know what you are all goner say as i worked it out with ease you see.:smokin:

I don't wanna be all nice and boring and get personal like most on here,well lets be honest it is a chat site but nsc has become the most personal i have ever seen and you never see any nasty stuff because everyone is scared of upsetting eachother because they have got far to personal on here.

There is a huge group on here who all share most things together and if its someone you don't know you will all appear and attack this person.:drink:

Only us that are not in the group will notice it and thank lord we are doing our own thing.:clap:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I voted yes. He's probably not as bigger Brighton fan as some of the people who post on here, but i'd say he's more a Brighton fan than Watford O and the bloke who supports the shit up in Croydon, yet lives in Brighton.

I mean sticking his picture up on a board is a bit out of order isn't? Especially when he's asked if it can be removed?

Why don't you just leave it?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
What are you on about? If you think any of the above is "personal" then you have lived a very sheltered life! To his credit, he rarely says anything that could be classed as anything worse than light ribbing - unless you have an incredibly thin skin. And given the amount of stick he gets it's to his credit that he tends to rise above personal vendettas.

Completely agree.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Chesney Christ said:

On the downside he is very arrogant, as thick as a whale omelette and has an almost criminal over-reliance on shite smileys.
Agreed but the thick bit is a bit over the top although im not an office bumkin like most on here.

To call someone thick is something,but not knowing em bar a chat site is something else.
What makes someone thick?
Are you going by my posts or personality?:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Caveman said:
I voted yes. He's probably not as bigger Brighton fan as some of the people who post on here, but i'd say he's more a Brighton fan than Watford O and the bloke who supports the shit up in Croydon, yet lives in Brighton.

I mean sticking his picture up on a board is a bit out of order isn't? Especially when he's asked if it can be removed?

Why don't you just leave it?

Erm, Caveman, Watford O is even more tragic than you think, he's a ORIENT fan !

As far as Berks goes, he does have strong opinion but he is funny at times and, as I said earlier he doesn't abuse anybody that hasn't insulted him first.

Twatty is just a snivelling little, lying keyboard warrior style piece of shit. No comparrison.

Remember folks, this IS NOT a serious poll !

Course he's a fan, he says he is so therefore he is! I can't understand the amount of stick he gets on here although it only seems to be the ones that haven't met him which speaks volumes as he's a good guy and regular drinking pal of mine. I honestly think a lot of people on here need a sense of humour transplant, there's more important things in life to worry about then checking everyone's post for missing grammar or avoiding certain superstores because everyone else wants you to :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
just out of interest, what do you do for a living berkshire? I have a shit job so am in no position to take the piss, just wondered.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I honestly think a lot of people on here need a sense of humour transplant, there's more important things in life to worry about then checking everyone's post for missing grammar.

spot on

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I don't have a problem with him, unlike dwayne. There are a few on here who seem to think they are considerably holier than thou.

things that make you go mmmmmmm

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well rather rude to Yorkie with no apology - we've been here before with the ladies :nono: :nono: :nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just left a job recently,but was at courages for nearly 2 years!
Mostly do forklift work or hgv driving etc!
Sadly walked out on my career as a car mechanic even though 1 degree short of being fully qualified.

:ohmy:

Just one of those who doesn't know what he wants like a lot of people.

Done shite loads i.e sales,marque erector,postman,carpet fitter etc it goes on and on.:lolol:

What do you do then?:drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Berkshire is definitely an Albion fan at the current point in time. However, I have it on very good authority that he is seriously considering changing his allegiance to Cardiff City in the near future.

I understand that there are three main reasons behind this:

1) We have been already granted permission to build our new stadium. Stadiums are a huge issue as far as Berkshire is concerned. He absolutely hates Withdean with a passion and he is fed up of waiting for Falmer.

2) We already have thousands of lunatics who follow the Bluebirds, so he will fit in with no problem.

3) The nightclubs in South Wales are unchartered territory for Berkshire, and he fancies picking out some new unsuspecting targets.

:clap2: :p :clap2: :p :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:
Well rather rude to Yorkie with no apology - we've been here before with the ladies :nono: :nono: :nono:
Apologise for what as thats what she's used to.

I'll apologise if i think its right i should its that simple,so although yorkie is a woman it doesn't mean i have to be all soft and nice does it and back down or is that what you do?:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Berkshire is definitely an Albion fan at the current point in time. However, I have it on very good authority that he is seriously considering changing his allegiance to Cardiff City in the near future.

I understand that there are three main reasons behind this:

1) We have been already granted permission to build our new stadium. Stadiums are a huge issue as far as Berkshire is concerned. He absolutely hates Withdean with a passion and he is fed up of waiting for Falmer.

2) We already have thousands of lunatics who follow the Bluebirds, so he will fit in with no problem.

3) The nightclubs in South Wales are unchartered territory for Berkshire, and he fancies picking out some new unsuspecting targets.

:clap2: :p :clap2: :p :clap2:
It all sounds nice but im an english man with pride and your welsh.:lolol: :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here