Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anything exciting going to happen??

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Had a suicide bomb at the airport this morning, apart from that I'm catatonic with boredom

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not much happening to report here in Shoreham. It's a lovely day though, having just walked down town for a bit. Andy Murray game later to look forward to - at a reasonable time for us to watch.

I have an interview tomorrow to prepare for, so after 6 months out of work - here's hoping *fingers crossed*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm sitting at the PC working on my booker prize winning novel, although my three month hiatus, courtesy of a high speed bicycle crash and nicely broken collar bone, is coming to an end and it's back to work on Friday. It's too nice to be sitting here and I am tempted to pop down to Hove for a swim, but if I'm going to finish Harry Botty and the Goblin Cock (Harry Potter for paedophiles) I've got to put in the time at the keyboard!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've got the day off work today. Virgin (the broadband people and not the unsexed early-20 somethings i look to woo) are coming round this afternoon to give me some download skill.
I am about to watch Indiana Jones and the Disinteresting Sequel IV to kill time and my own imagination.
It does seem like not much is going on today.
Oh, i did get a letter from my solicitor this morning though. I was due a long waiting list to be neuropsychologically tested sometime in March for my everlasting compensation claim. The letter said they are going to try and get another neuropsychologist to look my insides over instead. So with any luck, the new one will spot countless faults, propose i am given about £848k and i can retire for a decade or so before entering midlife crisis number 2, a gambling addiction and innumerous affairs with slightly dimwitted women who've read of my temporary fortune. This is not exciting news to anyone but me. And those mathematically challenged dames who smile a tad too much.

Indiana Jones time.
*yawn*

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Hitting Jobserve hard and watching Muse in Teignmouth on my red button.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Murray wont be starting at 4.00 though!

Good point, well made :down:

Briton Andy Murray expects his toughest test yet at this year's US Open when he plays 16th seed Croat Marin Cilic on Tuesday for a place in the last eight.

Murray, 22, breezed past Taylor Dent to make the last 16, while Cilic recorded an equally impressive victory against Uzbekistan's Denis Istomin.

The pair meet in the third match on Arthur Ashe Stadium at around 1930 BST.

All the more time to fire up the ol' justin.tv tho eh? :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
murray will prob be on around 8ish i reckon as Clijsters should kill this one.am looking forward to murray even though the USTA have f***ed him over a bit:tosser:
reckon he'll win in 4

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looks like Murray is Scottish again.

Currently 7-5 4-1 to Cilic :lolol:

Eurosport feed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here