Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anything exciting going to happen??

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Its dull on here and on Facebook , Twitter etc!

Is there nothing significant happening?

D

Deleted User X18H

You need to get out more, its a lovely day out there. You've obviously got too much time on your hands - go to the park, now the kids have gone back to school there's plenty of room on the swings

Yes I am a bit later but we have to time it right if we take HB&B Junior (Senior) to the park too early he tears around then gets tired then he is asleep too quickly and awake too quickly in the afternoon and so on and so forth.......however, I will take him out around 10.30 get him running/ walking around the park or the prom, til about 11.45 then home, quick sarnie then he will sleep til at least 3pm, sorted!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Most people are WORKING Tim. Or at least trying to make a living. You should try it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes I am a bit later but we have to time it right if we take HB&B Junior (Senior) to the park too early he tears around then gets tired then he is asleep too quickly and awake too quickly in the afternoon and so on and so forth.......however, I will take him out around 10.30 get him running/ walking around the park or the prom, til about 11.45 then home, quick sarnie then he will sleep til at least 3pm, sorted!

Seiously though Tim. You must have been laid off over a year ago. How can you survive finanically for such a long time without earning ?. Do you plan to ever work again or will the state support you forever ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think its the difference between having children and not. If yiu have kids the Labour party regard you as worthwhile and a valuable member of society and will support you. If you are single bloke with no kids as far as Labour are concerned you can go an hang yourself. I am entitled to NOTHING even though my self employed earnings have fallen by over 66% in the last 2 years. It does irke me somewhat especially as I have paid into the system for over 30 years and not claimed a penny in benefits.

D

Deleted User X18H

Seiously though Tim. You must have been laid off over a year ago. How can you survive finanically for such a long time without earning ?. Do you plan to ever work again or will the state support you forever ?.

Gareth neither myself or the wife claim a penny in benefits except child allowance for our eldest as every family in the UK does.

We support ourselves by virtue of working hard over the last ten years saving studiously and making some lucky (I suppose) investments.

I am a little disappointed you think I am on the old jam roll, yes I claimed 4 weeks of contribution based JSA but as I wasn't looking for work decided it was unethical.

I started a thread to try and create some excitement to see if anyone has any undisclosed excitement to impart.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth neither myself or the wife claim a penny in benefits except child allowance for our eldest as every family in the UK does.

We support ourselves by virtue of working hard over the last ten years saving studiously and making some lucky (I suppose) investments.

I am a little disappointed you think I am on the old jam roll, yes I claimed 4 weeks of contribution based JSA but as I wasn't looking for work decided it was unethical.

I started a thread to try and create some excitement to see if anyone has any undisclosed excitement to impart.

It just seems odd as even the most prudent of person would struggle to be able to have a life of leisure without earning for over a year. If you can good luck to you.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm about to brew a pot of coffee. Want one?

D

Deleted User X18H

It just seems odd as even the most prudent of person would struggle to be able to have a life of leisure without earning for over a year. If you can good luck to you.

Why is it odd? Surely everyone saves for later years we have just brought that forward 20 years or so. My wife was made redundant from L&G in April whilst pregnant!!!! I'll say no more.

D

Deleted User X18H

Today/tonight I am at the same hotel as the England team as they prepare for tomorrows CRUNCH game, I think its exciting anyway.

Hopefully get a few autographs and photos too

Flair

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Fair play to you I'm sure most of us would love to be in the financial position to opt out of the rat race for a few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here