Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone here using the Route S bus tomorrow

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've heard that the S bus is usually packed on its inward run so goes straight along the bypass - avoiding Patcham altogether. We get the 5B to St.Peters and change for a 28 / 29. Coming home on the S bus is fine - in the Long Man about 17:20.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Email, the club/bus company they said that they will review all the special buses so if they see that there is a demand maybe they will increace the services.

Any idea who in the club we email, the ticket office?

Last edited:

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Not normally one to moan, but last night, the P,R and S buses were a nightmare. Waited for 45 minutes. Ended up getting the train. The club desperatley need to put more of these buses on

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Its still a lottery at present, sometimes you might be able to catch a service other times you have no chance - a <snip> from an email I received 23/08/11 - "We have been surprised by the popularity of all the football specials, which has had a knock on effect to the service that you have clearly experienced. The estimate of the numbers was based on similar sized grounds around the country, but clearly this was an underestimate. Brighton & Hove Bus Company will be providing additional buses on all the special services that will hopefully address the problems you experienced.

Rest assured, we are working very hard at the moment to make our customers experience the best possible including get to and away from the stadium complex. It will inevitably take us a few months to iron out the teething problems we are all experiencing as we settle into our new home."

A why did they block off one of the stairways up to the park and ride area, last night?

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I tried using this route for the Sunderland match, pick up from Goldstone Crescent, the bus failed to arrive and later found out it went straight to the Amex from the Grenadier Inn. I emailed B&H buses.....still waiting for an answer....poor show Roger French

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Try this address, if enough people complain then they might put on extra services - Transport.Manager[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Try this address, if enough people complain then they might put on extra services - Transport.Manager[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

What's the latest on the S route going to the game? Thinking of getting it from Hangleton Lane on Sunday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here