Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone going to the ticket office in the next day or two?

I have a favour to ask of someone...

I am after two tickets for the Leyton Orient game (for me and my dad, both white members). However applications are only by post or in person. I'm worried/convinced that if I send in a postal application today I won't get the tickets in time.

If anyone is planning a trip to the ticket office, would they be willing to pick up 2 tickets for me? If you PM me I will give you the necessary details. Happy to pick them up on the day (I live in Cambridge, and my dad in the Midlands) and exchange for cash at the time, or if you'd prefer will send money via online banking in advance.

Thanks very much.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
I have a favour to ask of someone...

I am after two tickets for the Leyton Orient game (for me and my dad, both white members). However applications are only by post or in person. I'm worried/convinced that if I send in a postal application today I won't get the tickets in time.

If anyone is planning a trip to the ticket office, would they be willing to pick up 2 tickets for me? If you PM me I will give you the necessary details. Happy to pick them up on the day (I live in Cambridge, and my dad in the Midlands) and exchange for cash at the time, or if you'd prefer will send money via online banking in advance.

Thanks very much.

I would do but you have to double-park if you go to the ticket office.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
bought mine saturday,they said initially theyve sent 1000 which have nearly gone and there sending the other 400 Tues or weds this week.

Ahhhh ok, I was only going on second hand information from a mate who has bought a ticket for the home end.

Don't understand why you can't buy them over the phone now that they are available to white members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here