Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fourteenth Eye said:
thats not such a bad idea!!!

IN FACT A BLOODY GOOD IDEA

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
wandered along at 4.40 - about 6 people outside SCR mobile van thats about it, :tumble:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I went to comet to buy a new freeview box at about 3ish and there were 3 people standing by the entrence to the car park but that was it.

I had my Brighton shirt on and i was followed around the whole shop by 2 security guards!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
First time I have been down there for ten years.

Felt sick

Wish I hadnt gone

Bollocks

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As normal, I will drive past on my way home.

Today, I may look that way insead of at the park.

I may shed a tear or two.

YOU BASTARD ARCHER!!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just can't get it together to go down there. Just had to listen to Bellottis statement saying they never profitted from the sale of the ground, how sick can they be. To whom did the sell the ground? Who owned that company?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Was there about 4.45, did a lap of the site.

About 10 people by the SCR van, and some police on patrol.

Hardly suprising really. Not sure who was being interviewed on SCR.

Still, quite sad

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i went back to my mums, and recreated the walk i did in my youth from her house, down nevill road, through the corals car park, and across hove park past the goldstone. i then crossed the road to get to the retail park, saw the big blue bus, and just couldnt set foot in the car park - i stood there looking on at the radio people broadcasting and the few shoppers there that had no idea what a wonderful piece of history they were standing on

i feel a bit sick in the stomach after that, so the run continues, ive never set foot on the site, and now i know i never will

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
mendoza10 said:
Just a thought, if anyone wants to go down today?

I still got a massive falmer banner from the play off final i wouldnt mind putting up somewhere on the retail park :)

i havent set foot on it in its life as a retail park, and i still wont, but there is a fence along side the old shoreham road by burger king, i reckon i can hang the banner from

its one of them "give us a sporting chance" with a pic of falmer on it

if any one is heading down, what sort of time?
Ha ha what a joke,its 10 years not 10 months grrrrrrrrrrrr.Do some shopping in toys r us or something???

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I went to comet today!

I felt quite happy!

But thats probably because i dont have to watch the crock of shit thats on normal tv anymore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here