Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else REALLY excited about Falmer all of a sudden?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have just been reading the replies from Insider and MP about stands and finances and I am feeling really up beat all of a sudden.

Seeing the EXACT figures for the number of seats in each stand and where the away fans are going to be has really brought home the fact we are getting a new stadium.

I was quite literally in short trousers the last time we had somewhere to call home. I shall be going to be tonight with a grin as long as the Great Wall of China.

:falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer:

Your post prompted me to have a look on Ask The Club-it's all starting to get very close...I particularly liked this part of MP's response:

Giraffe is right in that the heavy expenditure does not commence until next April although we will be ordering the steel very soon to ensure that it is fabricated in time for a commencement on the steel frame next June

Fingers crossed that it all goes to plan.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the recent release of the plans upped my happiness I must admit, now that work is due to begin the Volcano of excitement within me getting ready to blow, the lava is rising through the gas vents but as yet its still a few miles beneath the crust of my desire to be sat in my seat....then the explosion will occur...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No, no change from the last few years of shite, there's been too many false hopes and promises in the past, I too will only believe it when I see it.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
the recent release of the plans upped my happiness I must admit, now that work is due to begin the Volcano of excitement within me getting ready to blow, the lava is rising through the gas vents but as yet its still a few miles beneath the crust of my desire to be sat in my seat....then the explosion will occur...

I assume this Volcano that is getting ready to erupt isn't the same one which almost erupted in a certain dancing club in Edinburgh?

Hopefully all will go to plan and we can finally sit in a stadium with a roof over our heads and beer on tap....soon! :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I assume this Volcano that is getting ready to erupt isn't the same one which almost erupted in a certain dancing club in Edinburgh?

Hopefully all will go to plan and we can finally sit in a stadium with a roof over our heads and beer on tap....soon! :thumbsup:

haha speaking of which I've got another stag-do there next year...Pubic Triangle here I come!!!

Incidently I'm getting a season ticket next to you so you'll see first hand my Explosion :falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here