Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else pooing a brick over transfers?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I hate this transfer window...

Murray
Bennett
Poyet

all huge people who have been linked obviously Murray has gone but its horrible to see all our top people linked with other clubs >.<

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm loving it, last summer was good, got a feeling this summer is gonna be great. Sure we might lose Bennett, Poyet I'm not worried about as I think he'll stay, its the players coming i that have my panties getting wet...bring it on!

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
i'm loving it, last summer was good, got a feeling this summer is gonna be great. Sure we might lose Bennett, Poyet I'm not worried about as I think he'll stay, its the players coming i that have my panties getting wet...bring it on!

Absolutely !!
As I have said on another thread, we are dismantling a league 1 team and building a Championship team.
Yep Bring it on !!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not pooing it at all tbh, for the first time in ages I'm quite looking forward to who we will bring in. I'm sure benno will be the last outgoing, probably 18 months too soon for gus to be going anywhere IMO

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope.

I am a little... disappointed? I'm not sure. It's like the summer started with a bang with murray and hopkins, and there was a sense of lots of action in te transfer market, and now it's sorta come to a halt for a couple of weeks.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
If we are capable of building a new stadium out of the ashes - I trust we will also have the fore - sightedness to build a team worthy of performing in the Championship. In case you haven't noticed we are no longer run by thieves and fools.

Sep 1, 2010
I knew Murray was playing for his reputation last year, so i expecting him to leave. Bennett was no shock either as it was quite clear that Norwich were going to come back and put in a bid after being knocked back in Jan. It happens, i am sure Poyet will bring in some good players and my expectation for the season is to be able to stay in te division and build from there.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Poyet won't go. Although the idea of players coming in excites me, but will they be championship quality makes it a "squeeky-bum-time" scenario!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Nope.

I am a little... disappointed? I'm not sure. It's like the summer started with a bang with murray and hopkins, and there was a sense of lots of action in te transfer market, and now it's sorta come to a halt for a couple of weeks.

players still on holidays, things will start kicking off (pun intended) in the new few weeks.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I just want to go to our first home game and be able to walk out knowing "IT'S OURS"

Players and managers come and go but the ground is forever.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In Gus We Trust

A bit of a cliche maybe, but it rings true here I think. I have absolute faith that he will still be here at the start of the season and absolute faith that he and the Chairman will have got us a proper Championship squad ready and waiting to go.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I hate this transfer window...

Murray
Bennett
Poyet

all huge people who have been linked obviously Murray has gone but its horrible to see all our top people linked with other clubs >.<

Calm down dear!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not at all. Previously I would have been worried but I think given the ST sales, our manager, a new state of the art stadium and a very promising future ahead I think we are a very attractive prospect for any player at this level. Just look at the quality of some of the players we are being linked with and this shows how far we have come. Patience is required and put trust in the professional people running our club who will make the right moves at the right times

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now that we arw being successful (and not just the 'punching above our weight' sort of successful we've been in the last dozen or so years) those of us who are natural born worriers (yes, me, for example) will have to learn to live with the constant anxiety that the better we do, the more other clubs will want our players and our manager - I just hope TB can play as good a hand with transfer fees as he can at poker!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Gus goes and all the squad and we end up relegated we still have Falmer-big thank you to Tony Bloom,Family & Associates - fear not enjoy the ride.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Before last season started, GP indentified and signed players he needed to add to the then squad, and had an idea of how he wanted to play in League 1. There is no reason to think he can't work the oracle again, other than possibly more stringent financial constraints. Come August 6th. (7th?), I think it will be the launch of a finely honed Championship-busting machine :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Before last season started, GP indentified and signed players he needed to add to the then squad, and had an idea of how he wanted to play in League 1. There is no reason to think he can't work the oracle again, other than possibly more stringent financial constraints. Come August 6th. (7th?), I think it will be the launch of a finely honed Championship-busting machine :thumbsup:

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here