Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else getting a little concerned ?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Unbelievable thread. The transfer window hasn't even opened yet, and your worried we haven't signed anyone. Give the club a chance.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Unbelievable thread. The transfer window hasn't even opened yet, and your worried we haven't signed anyone. Give the club a chance.

Read what I said, have I criticised the club at all ?.

Concerned that we have a lot of signings to make and gel into the squad in a relatively short space of time, now with the rumours of Whing/Murray also going makes the task even bigger.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this officially the first negative post topic of the RS era?

Yeah I vote we all buy bobble hats and rose tinted glasses and go all happy clappy like we did last season when Adams was appointed :lol:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
My concern is that with TB out of the country so much, there's nobody of the stature of Dick Knight to lead the negotiations with prospective players. Presumably it's Ken Brown's job (?) now and it's my guess that Uncle Dick was doing a brilliant job in 'selling' the club to players and negotiating with agents and clubs. No doubt RS wants most of his new players signed before training starts. IMO the month of June is a critical time for getting players committed before the transfer window opens. A just hope RS is getting all the support he needs during this very important time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here