Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is any of this true.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yes but as a Palarse fan tedium is the norm save the 'colourful' outbursts' from Chairman Rentagob.

Palace are a lot of things but not boring - unpredictable and ultimately disappointing more like.

But they will be ready for your rabble of sh*te and excitable bunch of fans who think playing Notts C at Wembley was a major event. Silly Tw*ts.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Brighton Bloke said:
As was the feeling by locals after the Preston game. No?

Correct - a poor game. Probably the only one at home this year. The Luton game was entertaining and the visitors well deserved the win.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you think we can afford being fleeced for thirty notes by your chairman to buy him another watch after he was mugged for his Rolex AND also stump up London beer prices then think again. I would rather put the money into Uncle Dick's Pipe Dream at Falmer.

It would be GOOD however for Prescott to announce the Falmer decision on the afternoon of the Palace match, then you can wave your pieces of coloured cardboard for 90 minutes at the Holmesdale and we could sing about having a roof at home games, no one will give a shit about the result!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
shall be drinking in london as of noon,coming down from manchester for this one so best to make the most of it!! :drink:
would settle for a 1-0 last minute chippy 20 yard screamer sending the arthur wait stand into ecstacy!!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
butchy said:
shall be drinking in london as of noon,coming down from manchester for this one so best to make the most of it!! :drink:
would settle for a 1-0 last minute chippy 20 yard screamer sending the arthur wait stand into ecstacy!!!

Why would 2,000 Palace fans (who will also be rubbing shoulders with us) be ecstatic?

:clap2:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
butchy said:
Chippy. What the one opposite the ground. I doubt that chinaman could even kick a ball. :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Croydonbloke said:
A qoute from a BBS member..

A brighton fan i spoke to on Saturday said they would be happy with 0-0-says Brighton have a good attack but their defence is dire and he would prefer that andy johnson is still injured.most of their fans are treating this game like a cup final and are taking the afternoon off to go drinking in London -

If you DON'T beat us by at least 5 goals then we are going to label you as officially SHIT!!

:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Is any of this true.

Curious Orange said:
If you DON'T beat us by at least 5 goals then we are going to label you as officially SHIT!!

:jester:

:clap2: :clap2:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'll take the draw..............................you should be beating teams like brighton!!:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
.most of their fans are treating this game like a cup final and are taking the afternoon off to go drinking in London -

I've heard of some who are going up at 9am!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here