Jul 13, 2003
certainly - lose this and we are stuffed like a chriostmas turkey

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Normandy seagull said:
a 9 pointer?
No, i know it's christmas and all that, but the FA still only give 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and bugger all for a defeat........BAAA HUMBUGGERS:nono:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Re: Re: Is a the Hull game......

bakesy said:
No, i know it's christmas and all that, but the FA still only give 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and bugger all for a defeat........BAAA HUMBUGGERS:nono:

Maybe we could ask for special dispensation in exchange for some sticks of rock and Mahetta Molango

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
1-1 i reckon still not enough though.

Still think away if is respectable it's the shite at the Withers that concerns me. just 3 extra home wins and we'd be mid table.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
1066Seagull said:
I advise you not to go Kev. It may become to stressful for you.
You need more "O"

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Oh God its the battle of the village idiots.

In the red corner, trained by his mum and armed with bread to feed the ducks and a map drawn on the back of his hand to help him find his way to job interviews, it's Kev.

In the blue corner from the darkest area of Sussex where the whole village is one step from being your cousin and recently allowed day release to attend football matches its 1066.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Theatre of Trees said:

In the red corner, trained by his mum and armed with bread to feed the ducks and a map drawn on the back of his hand to help him find his way to job interviews, it's Kev.

In the blue corner from the darkest area of Sussex where the whole village is one step from being your cousin and recently allowed day release to attend football matches its 1066.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Theatre of Trees said:

what he said

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
f*** off, i've been through the hard times and good times. Did you ever go to Hereford? :salute: :salute: :salute:

brightonfan_86 said:
Did you ever go to Hereford?

? ? ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here