Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is £3.99 to much for.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if its normal frankfurter hotdog, absolutely not. if its some fancy hotdog with a proper butchers style saugage, seems good. Saveloy-like size and consistancy might be acceptable too.

i fear is the crap one though. they do them for £1 at Ikea, and frankly thats overpriced.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They have a RANGE on the Gatwick hot dog stand. Including frankfurters.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
They have a RANGE on the Gatwick hot dog stand. Including frankfurters.

Wot? Like one of these ???

claret-2-oven-aga.jpg

:lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A cheese & onion pasty...

High Street Greggs type bakers - 80p (or so)
One of the numerous 'Award Winning' Cornish pasty shops - £2.50 - £3.00

The latter are a whole loads nicer than the former. Worth the money?

Sep 1, 2010
It is one Sausage in a roll. It is too expensive. A Sausage in hot dog form at gatwick is at best, Shit meat in a roll, end of.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It is one Sausage in a roll. It is too expensive. A Sausage in hot dog form at gatwick is at best, Shit meat in a roll, end of.

I will purchase one tomorrow and advise accordingly, what are the chances of a whip round from NSC Users!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As I have no idea what a BK is, I suspect this might be a typo. Rather worryingly, the 'K' is right next to the 'J' on the keyboard........

I think he is referring to a Burger King. :)

Frankfurters are the food of the gods... I would be quite happy to pay £4 for a decent one... with ENGLISH mustard... :drool:

NCI_Visuals_Food_Hot_Dog.jpg

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
im hungry now. but its too late to go out :(

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Well, for those that are interested, I managed to part with 399 english pennies for one of the "chilli dogs". Now it was served with fried onions, I added tom sauce and English Mustard. I was excited at this point as i took my seat. It was all down hill from there. tasted of fake processed meat and the tom sauce tasted of vinager, basically half went in the bin. Gutted I have lost my hard earned cash.

Sep 1, 2010
Well, for those that are interested, I managed to part with 399 english pennies for one of the "chilli dogs". Now it was served with fried onions, I added tom sauce and English Mustard. I was excited at this point as i took my seat. It was all down hill from there. tasted of fake processed meat and the tom sauce tasted of vinager, basically half went in the bin. Gutted I have lost my hard earned cash.

Well, i won't say i told you so.:rolleyes:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

life is just a series of dissapointments! but a good life lesson learnt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here