Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irvine gone

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Was only a matter of time with Mandaric there.
Megson 2/1F
Keegan 4s
Johnson 7s
Worthington 9s
12-1 bar

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was obvious from the day Mandaric took over but dont understand why they havent suggested Big Sam as Mandaric likes to play the part of a 'Big Club' Chairman.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
This news has cheered up my Sheffield Wednesday supporting minion no end. Apparently Mandaric has been sniffing around Gary Johnson, so we really have nothing to worry about.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Poyet doesn't seem to be on the radar at all, so nothing to worry about on that front.

Other than that it's fairly inconsequential, Wednesday are now 15 points behind and more likely to be involved in a relegation battle than be a threat to us!

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this has been on the cards for some time their results have been poo and from what I have seen on TV they really don't look fit

From the BBC article:

Former Owls captain Darren Purse, who left the club by mutual consent two weeks ago to join Millwall, told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I'm gutted for Alan.

"I worked with him for a year and I have never known anyone who works as hard as him."

The 33-year-old added: "It's a shame it hasn't worked out for him as we started the season really well but recent results haven't been good.

"The squad doesn't just deserve to be in the promotion places in League One, it should be in the Championship."

The squad deserves to be where it is Mr Purse; mid-table in League 1, the league table doesn't lie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here