richard_keys.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_40761473_marsh_203.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have nothing whatsoever against people who are gay, but do the TV prsenters who are gay, have to continually ram it down our throat as if trying to justify themselves.

I think it's a British thing, the camp comedian or presenter- flounce around a bit and make a few jokes about your friend Everard, and you're guaranteed a slot (oooh I say!) in the Hall of Fame.

Just off the top of my head I can think of Norton, Clary, O'Grady, Dale Winton and Larry Grayson, plus people like Kenneth Williams or Charles Hawtrey. There must be loads more.

Do other countries go for the whole camp humour thing, or is it just British women of a certain age that howl with laughter at Ainsley's foot long frankfurter gags? Is there a US equivalent of Winton, for example???

Loads of showbiz presenters all over the world flame and mince and make innuendo.

Be thankful this ain't Brasil, where the sex-change freaks become superstars.
Just mention Roberta Close to a Brasillian, and they just think it's hilarious!

I got interviewed by one on live national tv, at a Brasillian Carnaval party (Vermilio e' Preto Ball) and it was an old geezer as a woman. He rabbited on at me with the mic for two minutes then gave me the mic for response.... I said "don't know mate, I don't speak Portuguese". His disgust was fairly evident :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This ****

nick-knowles-aboutproperty-$5706$180.jpg

Asmuch as anything for his smug grin and the fact that the BBC don't seem to be able to make a programme before without putting him in. I remember when he was one of 5 crappy presenters on a shit Channel 5 daytime chat show, he's not got any better.

:tosser:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Where the f*** is that silver twat who presents skating on ice??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here