Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irritating male presenters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
..in the interests of balance :p

nortonPictureAlbum_3.jpg

(Someone should tell him there's only so many times a cock joke can be funny)

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
0,,10268~3169057,00.jpg

Absaloute cocknosher and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at presenting it is painful to watch him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
20060726_vernon_kaye.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure if this is verging on sacrilege...but...

motd_aug_presenters_l_1.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I love you Bars.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh here we go again...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bars suggested earlier that we should use Butters on the LW. Now people Bars is clearly a joke persona so lets not get all het up and just let him have his fun. I would suggest not even responding.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

He would be the male equivalent of the Loose Women presenters, would he not?

May I also add, probably while making Carry On style jokes about ginormous sausages, ladies & gentlemen, ooo-er, what am I like eh...

Mr Ainsley Harriott

1517.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Both of the above are hellish. The top one (I can't remember his name except for Lily Savage) just gurns at the camera and preens himself. Ghastly man. Likes to think he is some kind of British Institution.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Both of the above are hellish. The top one (I can't remember his name except for Lily Savage) just gurns at the camera and preens himself. Ghastly man. Likes to think he is some kind of British Institution.

I think it's a British thing, the camp comedian or presenter- flounce around a bit and make a few jokes about your friend Everard, and you're guaranteed a slot (oooh I say!) in the Hall of Fame.

Just off the top of my head I can think of Norton, Clary, O'Grady, Dale Winton and Larry Grayson, plus people like Kenneth Williams or Charles Hawtrey. There must be loads more.

Do other countries go for the whole camp humour thing, or is it just British women of a certain age that howl with laughter at Ainsley's foot long frankfurter gags? Is there a US equivalent of Winton, for example???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here