Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irritating female presenters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Isn't that Julia Sawalawalawaswallowsswollows sister?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_41028703_loose_203.jpg

All of the above, I hate this programme so much it hurts.

May I just add that it's not just men who have the monopoly on loathing this programme.

Where did they dredge all these harridans up from? I think one's a Nolan Sister, and another is that cheap northern bint who used to spend her days caked in sequins, screeching Copacabana at gin-soaked pensioners on cruise ships. But who on earth are the rest of them, and who decided they justified the airtime??

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a delightfully misogynistic thread this is...
F_200704_April24ed_i_35656a.jpg

I would like to SHAG her, then SHUT HER UP PERMANENTLY, in that order. Ideally. :NOTmisogynistic, obviously:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
May I just add that it's not just men who have the monopoly on loathing this programme.

Where did they dredge all these harridans up from? I think one's a Nolan Sister, and another is that cheap northern bint who used to spend her days caked in sequins, screeching Copacabana at gin-soaked pensioners on cruise ships. But who on earth are the rest of them, and who decided they justified the airtime??

Yes, I know many women who loathe these cacky fingered old witches too!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What a delightfully misogynistic thread this is...
F_200704_April24ed_i_35656a.jpg

I would like to SHAG her, then SHUT HER UP PERMANENTLY, in that order. Ideally. :NOTmisogynistic, obviously:

How is it misogynistic? Is it my fault if female presenters on the whole are shit and irritating? NOOOO! It is this countries fault for working towards treating women as equals to men when they are clearly not.

By the way good shout. However I would skip the shagging as she's a moose and proceed right to the shutting up part.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_41692936_ruby203.jpg

Does she still count as a presenter?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

I think one of them, maybe the one far left in the picture, used to be married to Chris Evans. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever feel any sympathy for that ginger twat until I found out that fact.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think one of them, maybe the one far left in the picture, used to be married to Chris Evans. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever feel any sympathy for that ginger twat until I found out that fact.

Having actually looked at the photo properly, it appears that the cruise ship slapper isn't actually in it, evidently they operate a rotation policy, perhaps determined by who's having their hysterectomy or Botox redone that particular week.

Anyway, I am ashamed to admit to knowing that in that particular incarnation, one of them is Claire Sweeney, she of the Woolworths bargain bin fitness DVDs, and another one used to be in Coronation Street, her character was married to Reg Holdsworth.

:geek:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
2.jpg

I think we have a winner...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Having actually looked at the photo properly, it appears that the cruise ship slapper isn't actually in it, evidently they operate a rotation policy, perhaps determined by who's having their hysterectomy or Botox redone that particular week.

Anyway, I am ashamed to admit to knowing that in that particular incarnation, one of them is Claire Sweeney, she of the Woolworths bargain bin fitness DVDs, and another one used to be in Coronation Street, her character was married to Reg Holdsworth.

:geek:

From Carol McGiffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Carol Deirdre McGiffin (born 18 February 1960) is an English television presenter.

She started her broadcasting career in 1988 as co-host of the Chris Evans shows on GLR. McGiffin was Evans's first wife when they married in 1991, but they separated in 1994, and were divorced in 1998."

"Since 2003 she has been a panellist on the ITV1 female-oriented chat and discussion show Loose Women."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here