Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Irish striker Mark O’Mahony SINGS for under 21s

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's very young, and this would be his first loan into the world of first team football. My one concern would be that possibly the Championship would be one level too high at this stage. Obviously, though, it's people at the club who know what they're doing who'll decide!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
He's very young, and this would be his first loan into the world of first team football. My one concern would be that possibly the Championship would be one level too high at this stage. Obviously, though, it's people at the club who know what they're doing who'll decide!
Personally I'd like to see him go to a top league one club who will create a lot of chances for him and he'd get opportunity, Rotherham for example.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally I'd like to see him go to a top league one club who will create a lot of chances for him and he'd get opportunity, Rotherham for example.
Yes, I'd rather see him smashing League 1 rather than just doing OK in the Championship (not that doing OK in the Championship wouldn't be quite an achievement).
Oh well, perhaps he'll smash the Championship - now that really would be something!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They're interested in Yalcouye too, apparently. They've just signed a coupe of strikers - paying £2.5M for one of them - so will O'Mahoney get as much game time as we would like?
Yalcouye rumoured to be headed to St Pauli on loan?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He completed a long cross field pass in pre-season. It was utterly brilliant, the sort Harry Kane would be proud of. I think he could do the Championship fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here