Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: well played ireland

so close to a famous victory

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ireland could have won that game!

I know that a lot of the Irish don't always support the English but a fair few do!

I do have some Irish blood so I'm a little biased. I'll always think of England as No1 (as they should be) but enjoy a bit of good natured banter with my Irish cousins, and a fair few Irish friends in this country.

Irelands support was superb tonight. The only other country that would have matched, and probably beaten, their support was England, and 20 years ago possibly Scotland!

One other thing. How many Premiership players played in that game tonight?

One final thing. Is Kev the Ape the thickest person to have ever posted on this site? I know he's young but there's something missing there!

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Buzza said:
One final thing. Is Kev the Ape the thickest person to have ever posted on this site? I know he's young but there's something missing there!
woo-hoo ,off the bottom :clap2:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
lost me £175 bastard french :angry: i havnt had a accumulator come up for ages now!:rolleyes:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
anyone i bet against, f***ing pulls out the performance of their lives!:(

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Kev can't hear you as he has gone to bed in his Burberry check pyjamas as he has a very important paper round in the morning.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
El Presidente said:
Kev can't hear you as he has gone to bed in his Burberry check pyjamas as he has a very important paper round in the morning.

:lolol: :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
John Boy said:
btw, Did anyone else see Barthez try to elbow Andy O'Brien? Imagine if the ref saw, a red card and an 84th minute penalty!

i no and it looked intentional - hopefully an appeal will be made for a fine/ban.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Stumpy Tim said:
I've been thinking that for a while. He also talks about his Mum too much

innit.

i don't really think we should hold it against him though as he is obviously a young school boy with nothing better to do. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
John Boy said:
btw, Did anyone else see Barthez try to elbow Andy O'Brien? Imagine if the ref saw, a red card and an 84th minute penalty!

Barthez should have walked for that. Luckily for him the ref had similar eyesight to most of the officials.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here