Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but Ipswich have made Poyet their number one choice according to an Ipswich fan on six-o-six yesterday, Alan Green concurred that it would make sense and is a distinct possibility.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Out of this world = no

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Every job that's available gets a thread on NSC :)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I thought Poyet rulled himself out of all but "Out of this world" jobs.

Why would he want to start all over again? I can't see it. But there is always a chance, I can understand that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Same as Charlton and all the other manager-less clubs.It won't happen.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can see that it makes sense but really can't see him being seriously tempted. Sounds like they will make an official approach though - just hope it doesn't disrupt our season

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good news, the only concern I had was Tarricco being a former Ipswich player and having expressed his affection for his former club in the past.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Suppose we should be flattered, but it is getting a little dull!

I'd rather we appreciate what we have and don't keep 'worrying' or we won't get the full enjoyment out of having him... If that makes sense

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
he wouldn`t have left us for Ipswich anyway, he says it would take an offer that was out of this world.
i know their chairman`s got loads of cash but would he really have swapped a promotion push for a relegation dogfight?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'd rather we appreciate what we have and don't keep 'worrying' or we won't get the full enjoyment out of having him... If that makes sense

Yeah it does. There's no point in having something good, if you spend all your time panicking that'll you'll lose or break it. Just enjoy it :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here