Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tommy Miller would be a decent signing, cant say i have seen him play too much but certainly seems as though he could do a job. Billy clarke has been doing well recently, and could be decent back up instead of Owusu but i expect Brentford will offer him a contract.
Oh and Ivan Campo would be flair!:bowdown:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Matt Richards would be the only one on that list worth getting. I think we should sign him to be honest, i like matt and think that he would be a goosd replacement for Mcnulty until he returns. He impressed me during his several loan spells.
Plus, always useful in penalty shootouts:clap:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I thought he is better than Borrowdale, and lynch for that matter.
I'm sure i'm not the only one who would rather him for the first 3 months of the season to mayo or El-abd or whingy going left back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Richards had his chance but decided to draw the short term bigger wage until June rather than take a drop in January but over a long period. It may well turn out to be a bit short sighted, unless someone better than us now comes in for him. Would he now want to be second choice to McNulty should he make a full recovery?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Thought richards was a liablility defensively, and didnt fill me with confidence, would much rather have borrowdale cover for Mcnulty's injury. If tommy miller is an attacking midfielder, he could work very well with Dicker. Is this the guy who was at Sunderland for a while?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
None of those mentioned ie Richards and Harding at Tpswich or Borrowdale would want to be understudy to McNulty a better answer if he is till up to it is Nathan Jones as player/assistant manager or even Livermore who I believe has 1 year left on his contract.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In defence of Richards he did have a complete shambles of misfit clueless wankers playing in front of him most of the time he was here this season. I mean who did look like they had a clue when he was here and Adams was managing in a daze?

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
surely get richards as cover for mcnulty...he already has good links with the club and i guess likes us..we can do a lot worse as cover for jim

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No need to consider these 3 if we are aiming for a top 6 finish next season. Richards wont get a look in when McNutty is fit. We need a quality midfield (rather than drafting in 12 loanees to experiment with) so wouldn't sign Bowditch or Miller either. Harding will end up at a Championship club who will then send him out on loan.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I liked Harding when he was with us, but he's ruled out by the 'No Going Back' rule. The same could apply to Richards and Bowditch, I guess, although they were loanees, I suppose. Richards is a decent left back, but I don't think he's as good as McNulty (or Harding for that matter).
Bowditch was decent down here - at least he was until he's been playing for MA for a few weeks - so I think he might be a good shout for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here