Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Keane released Bowditch, Richards and looks like Dan Harding as well.

LB back up for McNulty?

What about Bowditch?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Bowditch is wank, wasnt he on loan at brentford and he scored 2 in 9 in league two??
Richards is utter shit to and was a liabilitie when he played
Harding I Wouldnt mind but he is on loan at Reeading so he wont want to come here..
NO THANK YOU...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't be bothered about having any of them back, to be honest. Bowditch has never fulfilled his potential, even in League Two, Harding will probably (somehow) get a contract with a Championship club, and Richards- well he had his moments but I think we've had better full backs since he left.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Bowditch could do a job on the wing and richards would be great as back up, if he was happy with that..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I reckon we should out do last season and try and bring back even more people from the not too distant past, back to the club.

Is Hammond still contracted to Colchester? GO'C may start with a clean slate as well, off to Ireland you go Ritchie to track him down...

How long did Bas sign for Tranny?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Ivan Campo :ohmy: I can see him in a brighton shirt, but then again campo does make it easy for gay songs :lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wouldn't be bothered about having any of them back, to be honest. Bowditch has never fulfilled his potential, even in League Two, Harding will probably (somehow) get a contract with a Championship club, and Richards- well he had his moments but I think we've had better full backs since he left.

Nails On Heads. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here