Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v BHA - Score Predictor

Ipswich Town v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carloITFC

Dec 31, 2012
Sorry to intrude upon your forum but thought I'd drop by as you're playing us today. I'm amazed at the comments regarding Gus Poyet on here, last time I looked at your forums he was the absolute bee's knees and you were fighting off other clubs for his services. Has he really fallen down so much in all your estimation?

For the sake of this thread I reckon a draw today, we haven't won three on the trot for years (despite our remarkable turnaround under Mick McCarthy). I think we were incredibly lucky to get him, it's about the first sensible decision our owner has made in five years. There's still Ipswich fans moaning about his Premiership record - have they noticed how long we've been in this division?

All the best

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Carlo,

I think a lot of albion are feeling that our style of play is letting us down
and our inability to finish and score goals is the end result.

D

Deleted member 22389

Not confident at all. I'm worried. If we lose today then we really start going down the road of "Is Gus good enough" I don't want this to happen. Hopefully new year, new start the players will give 100% and get us on a winning run.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sorry to intrude upon your forum but thought I'd drop by as you're playing us today. I'm amazed at the comments regarding Gus Poyet on here, last time I looked at your forums he was the absolute bee's knees and you were fighting off other clubs for his services. Has he really fallen down so much in all your estimation?

For the sake of this thread I reckon a draw today, we haven't won three on the trot for years (despite our remarkable turnaround under Mick McCarthy). I think we were incredibly lucky to get him, it's about the first sensible decision our owner has made in five years. There's still Ipswich fans moaning about his Premiership record - have they noticed how long we've been in this division?

All the best

Dodgy transfer dealings, arrogance, and more cheaply assembled teams starting to outplay us has brought the honeymoon to an end.

This transfer window and January's results will define his future.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ipswich 3-0 Brighton

Another toothless performance that will signal the end of Gus Toilet's reign.

Predicting Albion scores these days is harder than finding an answer to get the economy back on strike, finding a new club for David Beckham or choosing which pie to consume at the next Amex game!

Well played to the magnificent 4 who correctly predicted today's scoreline. If only I could give you more than one point!

Revised table:

6 Points

stupendor

5 Points

cd_501, Conkers, DBL, Oz Mike,

4 Points

fozzie's headband, HawkTheSeagull, nomoremithras4me, Taybha, The JasperCo, Thunder Bolt, Whim

3 points:

BHA96, Dumseagull, hans kraay fan club, Lethargic, mickygp, MJsGhost, Nigella's Cream Pie, Preston Park, RM-Taylor, Seagull kimchi, Shirty, spongy, Stoneham Park, The Orange Seagull, Tom Hark, Zebedee

2 points:

*Gullsworth*, Albion Edd, Barn Door Billy, Beach Hut, BensGrandad, BHA Swiftly, BHAWise, Blackadder, chucky1973, clippedgull, cowburn86, Coxovi, Craig4004, Cypriot Seagull, DTES, Dougal, Dublin seagull, Geriatric Seagull, half time scores, Hyperion, jgmcdee, matthew, Mellor 3 Ward 4, Mustafa Kemal, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, pauli cee, paul pring, Postman Pat, rcf0712, seagulls99, Silk, Simster, superbez, sussex seagull, SWINDON SEAGULL, The Brighton Bear, The Major, tigertim68, Trufflehound

The following are all on one point:

7:18, Albion4Ev3R, ALBION28, albion534, Albion_Dave, albionite, Ali_rrr, am the one, Badger, BASINGSTOKESEAGULL, Bean, bhafc99, Bigbelly, BillPotter, Blue Valkyrie, Bognor Bystander, brieref, brighton7, brighton_b0y, BrightonGuy, brighton terra, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Cragglez, dandanthebrightonfan, darters74, Davemania, del strangefish, dingodan, Dirty Dave, eastterracemike, Eddie Bee, father_and_son, finlaych, GingerBeerMan, glasfryn, Goalkuiper, Godstar, goldstone, Goldstone Rapper, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, Greyrun, hampden park, highway61, Horton's halftime iceberg, jameswestport, jamesy's, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Skaville, Johnnyboy, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LAMBRETTA MAN, LarryLawson, little al, lizard, LukeOwen, MaggieT83, maltaseagull, Marmaduke, Mellotron, misterspatch, mitch, Monsieur Le Plonk, Moone, Mutts Nuts, Nathan, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, Nuts, nutty71, Oscar, Paris, perseus, pishrat, Plastic-Fantastic, Poyetry In Motion, pwlr1966, Return of the Rev, Ringmer Seagull, rocker959, sant andreu, SeagullSongs, Sergei's Celebration, S'hampton Seagull, Shropshire Seagull, Shuggle, Shy Talk, Steve Foster, Stoo 82, Stuart Munday, superseagulls12, The Complete Badger, The Modfather, Tim Over Whelmed, tinycowboy, Titus, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, tweenster, u'vebeenamexed, Waino696969, Wally Gould, Wally back, waterhouse, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Wigman, Woodchip,

Statto Corner:

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Crystal Palace A - 205 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores

Lowest Score Predictor Game:

Blackpool A - 126 scores

Highest Number of Correct Scores Predicted:

Millwall A 34
Bristol C H 32
Huddersfield A 30

Start crystal ball gazing for Saturday's FA Cup game against Newcastle.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I got this completely wrong, as did many.

Gus said getting the first goal was vital, as is often the case in football, and so it proved.

I just hope that hold onto to the best players, buy quality in January, and start winning at home.

I'm glad Barnes played well. Often maligned and underrated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here