Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town Fan - Just wanted to say

Homer_J

Nov 28, 2004
That your fans are a credit to your Club.

As a long time season ticket holder at Portman Road, I thought your fans were excellent in yesterdays game.

A darn sight more vocal than our lot!

As for the match, a bit of a non event - you guys came to do a job and did it very well. You worked well as a unit I thought and created a fair few decent chances. I thought we shaded the first half and you guys had the second. I haven't seen the Pen decisions yet but the one on Cullip looked pretty convincing to me.

Must also give credit to Steve Claridge - at 38 (?) I thought he played really well for you, held the ball up superbly! Your midfield really just needs to get a forward a tad more to support him, that's my personal opinion anyway.

I hope you stay up (think you will - some of the teams we've seen at PR this season have been very poor). I also hope you get the Falmer situation sorted as well.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:) cheers mate, congratulations on being top of the league

bnc

Nov 12, 2003
Surrey
Many thanks, Homer, I always knew you tractor boys were a decent lot!! Good luck in retaining top spot and getting instant promotion. Thanks for the comments about the other teams being poor - that's given me renewed hope.:wave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Homer_J said:
I hope you stay up (think you will - some of the teams we've seen at PR this season have been very poor). I also hope you get the Falmer situation sorted as well.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Homer

who are the other poor teams?

Just wonder who you think those poor teams are, and wether we've played any of them yet.

PS wanna buy a few thousand copies of Tom Hark (we want falmer) for you and your Ipswich buddies.
:)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
thanks homer, gd luck at the top of the table. lets all hope we can stay up and beat those other teams that were poor.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Homer_J said:

Must also give credit to Steve Claridge - at 38 (?) I thought he played really well for you, held the ball up superbly! Your midfield really just needs to get a forward a tad more to support him, that's my personal opinion anyway.

Spot on .....could you tell our midfield that !
Thought the Albion played well, need more cutting edge up front.I thought we should of had two pens..was very angry in the latter stages of the game ...apologies to those around me!:angry:
As for the stewards at the start of the game:tosser:
If you are at the back you have to stand to see... one steward was trying to get the police involved in throwing us out:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here