Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Stewards/Fans getting thrown out (Merged threads)

Jan 30, 2008
he's been identified by sussex police and now banned from the amex, he won't get in if he turns up tonight.
Suffolk police will be dealing with the brighton fan who assaulted an ipswich steward in the stairwell, he too has been identified by sussex police.
Sussex police are in the process of identifying the oiks in the argus photo and surrounding area from the itfc cctv footage; when they have done this then it will be referred to the bha security officer to determine if and how long each will be banned from the amex, buying away tkts etc.
you sound so pleased :rolleyes:
regards
DR

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think you have missed out a big chunk of what happened there. Ipswich fans weren't doing anything wrong? If only the stewards had reacted stronger towards the Ipswich fans things would not have escalated and we wouldn't have this binfest going on!

Reacting to Brighton fans, and even then it was just a few (including that kid). Pinning the blame on the stewards is wrong when it is clearly our fans who made it much worse than it had to be.

Jan 30, 2008
As should any decent fan ???
for what exactly ??? absolute load of bollocks blown out of all proportions, AS I MENTIONED BEFORE THIS HOMOPHOBIA BANTER SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN SPOTLIGHTED IN THE FIRST PLACE , NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some of our idiotic fans showed up and tried to be Danny Dyer types (Football Factory....not Eastenders). Tried to get it blamed on the Ipswich fans when they werent really doing anything wrong. Also calling the stewards heavy-handed, but how else are you meant to act when you get assaulted ?

Basically, nothing serious.

You need to know what was happening before the videoing started before apportioning blame.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd expect this kind of behavior from Liz Costa but I'm a little embarrassed to see grown men who should know a lot better go running to the stewards because a couple of Ipswich fans called them a nasty word. Pathetic.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As should any decent fan ???

Precisely. People with nothing else to do but go to a football match in the hope it'll kick off need to grow up and get over it. There was no real difference between the Ipswich louts and the Brighton ones.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I just want to know the type of mobile that was used to video it. I thinking of buying a new one, see. Great HD quality. As for the content, as soon as I heard someone yelling I turned the sound off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here