Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ipswich released

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
matt richards ,billy clark ,sitto and roberts all could do a job here ,i hope mickys keeping an eye there :albion2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Does this mean Matt's coming to us? Bloody hope so.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
From what I read, Richards is available for transfer (ie Ipswich want money for him, but they are not releasing him because he is under contract). I could be wrong though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did no-one spot DAN HARDING on the list?

Ohhhh - Richards or Harding?! or both...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Graham Stark released by reading would be a good keeper and Ulysses de la Cruz (maybe too old at 34) not a bad full back/midfield option

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think I would have babies if we signed Ulises.

I was fortunate enough to visit the area where he lived, although he was not on the British scene at the time.

The man is an utter legend. He sends back a proportion of his wages to his village of birth in Ecuador. He has provided fresh water, he built a medical centre and provides for the local school. :bowdown:

There is an article about him somewhere.

Edit: BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Ecuadorean footballer rebuilds village

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

I was fortunate enough to visit the area where he lived, although he was not on the British scene at the time.

The man is an utter legend. He sends back a proportion of his wages to his village of birth in Ecuador. He has provided fresh water, he built a medical centre and provides for the local school. :bowdown:

Now that is a REAL footballer :bowdown:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Now that bloke really is a f***ing LEGEND :bowdown:

Brings most of the premiership players wages into perspective when he can still live happily here AND fund a whole village

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well if we can get Richards for free i wouldn't mind i guess

just as long as we aren't wasting all the wages we recouperated from releasing half the team on him i see no problem , HOWEVER i still don't really rate him!

EDIT just read the rest , bet Ipswich still want silly money for him - not sure if he's that good ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here