Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fans in hissy fit over losing Kuszczak race - to Brighton FFS!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Woooooooh! touchy subject, so you're a so called 'city', still makes you a smaller club then Ipswich i'm afaid.

Kuch'cack' btw is not a patch on Speroni and you know it.

What a thick arse **** you've proved yourself to be tonight. "Oh when were you given City status". Laugh. My. f***ing. Bollox. Off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Woooooooh! touchy subject, so you're a so called 'city', still makes you a smaller club then Ipswich i'm afaid.

Take your Barcelona wannabe replica top-clad fetid carcass and get the f*** OUT of here!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Can't wait to walk over you lot, early Xmas present for us all.. That is, presuming you don't burn yourselves to the ground beforehand.

2683353323-26042010212515.jpg

Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

Wow... the Cantona kick is still the only retort you retards have isn't it? Funny thing is though the actual guy he kicked was a Fulham fan.

Still what would you lot have known, you've been in our shadow for quarter of a century.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Calm down mate you wanna take your meds before posting in future me thinks! If you weren't so thick you'd realise Croydon is not our only catchment area, it's only one of many boroughs surrounding Selhurst Park.

That's about it, a 'Borough' with a big catchment area who choose to support bigger clubs i.e Charlton & Millwall

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wow... the Cantona kick is still the only retort you retards have isn't it? Funny thing is though the actual guy he kicked was a Fulham fan.

Still what would you lot have known, you've been in our shadow for quarter of a century.

Somewhat like your creditors then.

Oct 25, 2003

doesn't really matter if he is or he isn't........goalkeeper was one of our few problem positions last season (a season where we were in the hunt for a play-off spot up to the last few games of the season) and we've just DRAMATICALLY improved in that area......onwards and upwards from here

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Come on Guys

That was a bit of fun with our friend from up the M23 but let's remember, in general terms Ipswich are a decent club and similar in many ways to the Albion.

The banner incident this past season was much berated by most ITFC fans and, besides, their TWTD website is a very decent forum which I find well informed and generally entertaining.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Apart from last season with our higher placed finish, better stadium and bigger crowds?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Come on Guys

That was a bit of fun with our friend from up the M23 but let's remember, in general terms Ipswich are a decent club and similar in many ways to the Albion.

The banner incident this past season was much berated by most ITFC fans and, besides, their TWTD website is a very decent forum which I find well informed and generally entertaining.

They're a bigger club than you more accurately. I love the fact you lot have punched above your weight for one season and suddenly everyone else in the division is comparably smaller then you.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

It's not really the only retort is it?
Come on, think about it.

• You burn your own homes and town
  • Last season finish higher than you
  • Last season bigger crowds than you
  • Next season finish higher than you
  • Next season much bigger crowds than you
  • We actually have some level of ambition
  • You live in Croydon, one of the bottom 3 places to live in the UK
  • You're the asshole state of South London
  • The only reason anyone anywhere passes through Croydon is to get to Ikea
  • Your stadium is falling down, it's only a matter of time before one of your cretinal youths causes a small gust of wind and blows it over
  • Oh yeah.. The Cantona thing as well.

Edit: How can you call us retards when you don't even know which Cities loom over your patch of dirt?

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Come on Guys

Apart from the disparaging, snidey comments towards us. They're so well informed that they haven't cottoned on to the fact that we are now a much more attractive proposition than they are and after that banner, long may that continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here