Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Away

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not going to share them, quite happy to have a few beers with the people I am travelling with.

But this amazing thing called Google and the search term 'Ipswich Pubs' will give you some options...

To be honest it would nice if you could post where you are drinking so we can avoid them you fat ****.

arraogant beyond words, peoples reccomendations on a Brighton Message bored are a lot easier than constantly googling nice places to go in Ipswich. if no decent replies come back from here then im sure they might end up googling and using your find words of advice. bellend.

Jan 30, 2008
To be honest it would nice if you could post where you are drinking so we can avoid them you fat ****.

arraogant beyond words, peoples reccomendations on a Brighton Message bored are a lot easier than constantly googling nice places to go in Ipswich. if no decent replies come back from here then im sure they might end up googling and using your find words of advice. bellend.
:)
regards
DR

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I take full responsibility for the 'fallings out' this thread has created. To the rest of you thanks for recommendations and to suggest a google search to get the answer would render a discussion forum totally worthless. Just about to leave for Ipswich now. Lets hope for three points and an exciting match.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

On the basis I have never met you, a bit much.

You know who I am which is super, but if I am going to get responses like that, it is probably best I do not post where I am going, as I am not sure I would want to meet you.

Am sure you are lovely in person and it is a cyber anger management issue.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

PMSL. Brilliant!!

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Oh dear, what happened to the spelling? sorry.:ohmy:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
We are heading for the Punch and Judy which is not far from the ground apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here