Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPod Touch advice?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Never had a touch before, and as it's my birthday on Sunday went out to treat myself. The Apple store had a 32gb for £232 and said they would price match. The one in Currys was £234 plus a £25 itunes voucher and a speaker, worth collectively £54.99. Went back to apple and they gave me £54.99 off in cash. Lovely. :)

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I don't think I know a single iPod Touch owner for who that is the case.

It's the last thing I use at night - maybe using TVCatchup (ok, not an App I guess, as essentially via Safari) or playing Championship Manager, and the first thing I pick up when still in bed every morning and use things like Stocks, Accuweather, Echofon and Facebook.

!

How do you watch Catchup, I tried this last night via safari, and it said it can't install flash player.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Best gadget I have ever owed and the ONLY one I have used every day since I got it.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Nope, tells me I need to install flash player, then says
"flash player not available for your device

Apple restricts the use of technologies required by products like flash player.Until apple eliminates these restrictions, Adobe cannot provide Flash Player for the iphone or ipod touch.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope, tells me I need to install flash player, then says
"flash player not available for your device

Apple restricts the use of technologies required by products like flash player.Until apple eliminates these restrictions, Adobe cannot provide Flash Player for the iphone or ipod touch.

I've no idea what you're doing wrong Al, but it's always worked fine for me and still does.

Try their forums for help - iPhone iPod Touch - TVCatchup Forums

Someone posted the same thing as you - No longer works on IPHONE - TVCatchup Forums

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here