Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ipad2 or samsung galaxy tab???

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
iPad2 nothing else even compares to it. Galaxy is just a cheap rip off which isn't even close to being in the same space.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Or you want to install the apps YOU approve of. Or you want seagulls player or myp2p to work. Or you don't want to have to use itunes. Or you want the option to gamble on it.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I bought a (admittedly chaepo) android tablet a while back. Cost £180, less than half the cost of an ipad. Trouble is it's far less than half as good; screen is ok but not very responsive, battery life is poor (leave it on standby for a few hours doing nothing and it still runs down) and it doesn't feel that well built.
Some things are much better though: it has a Micro-SD slot and a USB port (yes I know the ipad has an add-on but not as standard), it's possible to hack the OS and it multi-tasks.
I'm currently saving for an ipad and will happily sell the tablet to fund it.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
cheers,
is it right ipad doesn't use adobe flash?, so highights on bbc are a no go ?????

iPad will be able to use Flash shortly, and may be able to at the moment if you download a particular app.

Oh and you can download BBC iPlayer app on your iPad so yes you can watch the highlights from the football league show for instance!

Quite honestly, I'm a massive Apple fan but work day in day out with both Mac's and PC's and there is literally no contest. We have an iPad in this house and its an amazing thing, there is surely no way you could possibly be disappointed choosing the iPad.

In essence: Definitely go with the iPad 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here