Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ipad

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I have been given an ipad for school and would appreciate any suggestions of games and apps that would be worth obtaining.

I am a Maths teacher so anything mathematical or logical can be justified and I don't just want the free ones that suck but good suggestion would be very helpful

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I have been given an ipad for school and would appreciate any suggestions of games and apps that would be worth obtaining.

I am a Maths teacher so anything mathematical or logical can be justified and I don't just want the free ones that suck but good suggestion would be very helpful

Are you saying that your employers bought it for you, ie the school? If so thats mental!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Are you saying that your employers bought it for you, ie the school? If so thats mental!

I do mean that the school have bought one for every teacher and I'm struggling to think of useful things to put onto mine that I can use in a lesson

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sporting Index : Sell Rotherham for £50 a point @ 68 points & you'll pay for your season ticket...I love Maths

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Calculator :thumbsup:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Now there is a school with more money than sense and obviously an Apple Fan Boy controlling the purse strings.

Personally I would have thought a normal lap top would have been better from a teachers perspective as the I PAD is great for viewing media but not necessarily creating. And even if you still went the tablet route, Android might have been better as it multi tasks properly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Now there is a school with more money than sense and obviously an Apple Fan Boy controlling the purse strings.

Personally I would have thought a normal lap top would have been better from a teachers perspective as the I PAD is great for viewing media but not necessarily creating. And even if you still went the tablet route, Android might have been better as it multi tasks properly.

I use my iPad for much more than media."and find it very useful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here