Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iOS 6?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Isn't it on the site for upload tonight. Will anybody be trying it on the 4. It's supposed to have 20 new features

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine will take all night I reckon, mainly due to the broadband being a bit dodgy of late. Really makes me want to say the naughty word.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mine will take all night I reckon, mainly due to the broadband being a bit dodgy of late. Really makes me want to say the naughty word.

Android? Don't do it. If this was a new Android release, you'd be lucky to get it within a year.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Am I right in thinking I can do this over Wifi using the 'software update' option on my iPad / iPhone rather than having to do it via iTunes?

I'm sure previous updates have been pushed out to me in this way.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Foolishly just started downloading... can't now leave the office until it has finished as I need the wireless network. Come on iPhone, do your thing...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
" Additional country and language support for Canada (English and Canadian French), China (Mandarin), Hong Kong (Cantonese), Italy (Italian), Korea (Korean), Mexico (Spanish), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (Italian, French, German), Taiwan (Mandarin), US (Spanish)"

Does this mean it's still redundant over here?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Re: Ios 6?

Mines been Downloading since 5 to 6 not even half way and still saying 12 minutes remaining which is what it said when it started.

On plus side I just got an email saying my new iphone has been dispatched :)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Downloaded quick as a flash (well, 2 minutes). Now stuck on "Preparing Update" - and has been about 2mm from the end of the status bar for 15 minutes...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Re: Ios 6?

Downloaded quick as a flash (well, 2 minutes). Now stuck on "Preparing Update" - and has been about 2mm from the end of the status bar for 15 minutes...

Mines stuck there at the moment as well.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wow, this mapping software is awful!!

Awful? The old mapping software was about 87 years old and BADLY needed updating. Very smooth and is much easier on the eye too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here