Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invisible firm ( they don't have a book out )

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that has no firm that battled with the Turks in Coppenhagen
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

f*** off child.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh dear....batton down the hatches son.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Can you make 2 lists so we all know which we belong to?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ok, i submit, i believe you. It's just that iv'e "herd" of the ICF, Headhunters, Millwall firms of yesteryear, but seriously, i'd not "herd" of The Herd.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Seriously who cares? Football violence belongs in the 70s/80s as seemingly do you.

Suggest you get a life.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Fucks sake.

You're clinging on more than an insecure 16 year old benny to his first girlfriend after she dumps him for shooting his bolt 10 seconds into a bunk up.

Ok, i submit, i believe you. It's just that iv'e "herd" of the ICF, Headhunters, Millwall firms of yesteryear, but seriously, i'd not "herd" of The Herd.

It exists, but this one would never have been any where near it.

Teenager living off past glories, if you can call it that.

No one cares you fucktard.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The cleaning lady in Lidl tells me Arsenal twice came off second best in incidents with BHA herberts on Saturday...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I googled ''The Herd''. This is what came up

images

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Did you win a prize to be let near a computer or something? Someone in North London's getting grant money either way. :wanker:

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012

4 outings in over 40 years? :ascarf:

Copenhagen wasn't Arsenal anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here