Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviews which changed your opinion on a celeb...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I met Steve Foster a couple of years ago, I was pretty excited at the prospect of chatting with him about his time at the Albion, you know, a few reminises of games, that sort of thing, after all, he was a hero in footballing terms to me.

One of the first things I asked him was if he ever got down to Withdean to watch the team play these days. Well, I was shocked, he launched into what can only be described as a tirade of expletives about how he would never set foot in Withdean, his opinions about DK and the club as is now. I was rather taken aback, and told him so. He elaborated a bit, and made it clear in no uncertain terms how he felt about the club, DK and the board with regards to matters off the pitch.

I didn't get to discuss anything about football, and his career, whilst it didn't change my opinion about him as a player for us, it was a little upsetting to hear someone you had held in such high regard slag off the Albion in such a way.

Since then something must have changed becasue he was at KMs testimonial, and also I have seen him at Withdean on matchdays.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm probably going to have to run away and hide after this, but a while back I saw Donny Osmond interviewed and thought he was excellent. He came across as a genuine kind of bloke whose life was dictated by a very pushy father. He also managed to make a couple of fairly successful comebacks after disastrous stage show flops.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Steve Fosters son is an estate agent, does that change any opinions??

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Now that's interesting. The more i hear Price interviewed the more i hate her. I think it's her voice and attitude. But, i did quite get to like Marsh when she did something on telly a way back. It wasn't big brother, something else reality based. She came across as grounded and genuinely funny and caring.

Also Victoria Beckham is another one i find is good in interviews. She is quite funny and knows how people see her.

Ringo Starr came across as a **** on Ross too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Good call on Katie Price. Where her looks are her career it's nice to see that she's never tried to hide her first child, Mongo. Fair play to that Andre fella too. Been more of a father to him than the biological one.

I always liked Victoria Beckham and now she's MILFy I love her more.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Having just read Rio Ferdinand's autobiography, he's not the tit i thought he was...
He struck me as very honest about his stupid mistakes and came across as someone who really cares about the game, and not a flash b******

larus

When I saw David Beckham interviewed by Parky many years ago, changed my view of him. Until then I thought he was a real jerk, but he came across well. OK, he's a bit removed from the real world due to the wealth, but didn't have his head up his own backside.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I didn't have any negative views about Mr Blunt but like so many I didn't much like his music. Following his Top Gear interview I now regard him as a very nice and interesting person, not at all the wimp I imagined.

he was very good on that appauling Al Murray's Landlord thing on ITV saturday nights, especially as it turned out that he was a pall bearer at the queen mums funeral. In his blog, he also states that he can trace his military ancestry back 1000 years!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
As mentioned above, several times already.

James Blunt. Before: tosser whose music I hate. After: decent bloke whose music I hate.

Ringo Starr. Before: arrogant smug twat. After: even bigger arrogant smug twat.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
Yeh James Blunt came across very well, and suprisingly Joey Barton when he had an interview with Gabby Logan on this bbc 1 sports thing, my opinion of him has now returned to hate since the beating up of the bloke outside mcdonalds, + the shaun malony incident

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Having just read Rio Ferdinand's autobiography, he's not the tit i thought he was...
He struck me as very honest about his stupid mistakes and came across as someone who really cares about the game, and not a flash b******

I wonder if Rio Ferdinand has read his autobiography. You can be sure he certainly didn't write it...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
George Bush, i saw an interview with him the other night.

Before, I thought he was stupid and incapable of running a country.

The interview changed my opinion entirely, now I KNOW he is stupid and incapable of running a country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here