Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

interviewed a fan afer final whistle yesterday

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I had to get this off my chest.
Mostly from seeing the extended highlights.

We should have won 7-1 Everything was Notlob (back to front)

Clear penalty decision if slightly fortunate. Barnes should have done his successful short run up for the penalty and blasted it into the top of the net. 1-0
Orlandi should have curled it into the far corner instead of hitting the post 2-0
Hammond should have fed Macca earlier but as he shot the goalkeeper should not got near enough to tip it onto the bar 2-0
Exciting move from open play when Macca did rather well to direct his header towards the bar But fluffed his second chance when held back. 3-0
Second half:
Barnes misses a chance in the penalty area. 4-0
Rotten cross and rotten clearing header setting up Bruno for the goal. Move did not deserve a goal compared to the others. Pleased that Bruno got his first ever goal.
Orlandi unmarked with plenty of time to shoot should have buried it. 5-0.
Orlandi running across the pitch outside the area shoots just wide. Not enough curl on the ball. 6-0.
Buckley puts it on a plate for Hoskins who shoots for the wrong corner. 7-0. (Eagles lost the ball.)
Ngog got the lucky breaks that Orlandi didn't. 7-1.

I thought we might snatch a 2-1 win with a scrappy unconvincing display so I am not unhappy.
The goal came from Bolton mistakes, but most of the chances came from good (fantastic according to Dougal) Albion play rather than Bolton playing badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here